About Melanie McGee
- I can help redesign your future in accordance with your values.
- I’m passionate about helping people to overcome the obstacles and life challenges, empowering them to recover and gain balance, and take control of their present.
- I can arm you with simple and powerful tools that you can use in daily life to help with challenging situations and emotions.
- Together we will look at your core beliefs for example, "I’m not good enough" or "I’ll never get what I want in life" or "I’m a failure" and learn to change these to more supportive beliefs.
- Using mindfulness techniques, creative therapies and CBT in a Personalised and Person Centred way, I can help you can gain clarity and the ability to usefully harness your emotional responses in a useful way, rather than feeling swamped by them. This will enable you to move through life with more ease and joy.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I recognise that each person is unique and experiences life differently. - My approach is personal and tailored to you, confidential and non-judgemental.
- I combine a range of tools and proven techniques to support you in your journey, walking with you and empowering you to be the best you.
- Level 6 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 5 in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Level 4 in Approaches to Counselling Children and Young People
- Level 4 in Person-Centred Therapy
- Level 4 in Working with Trauma
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified teacher of ACT and Mindful Movement
- Honours Degree in Philosophy University of Ulster
- ASCERT Supporting Family Members affected by Substance Abuse
- Safeguarding for Children and Adults
- £40.00 per session.
- The initial session is 30 minutes and has a reduced cost of £20.
- Subsequent 50 minute sessions will be £40.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Aughnacloy Ecotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.