About Sarah Hamilton Dip.Couns. MBACP
- I provide a warm, safe and non-judgemental environment.
- With me you can explore the issues that are worrying you.
- I do not believe in the "one size fits all" approach, as each person responds in their own unique way.
- My technique is Integrative counselling with a Person Centred approach and incorporating Psychodynamic, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy methods when appropriate.
- My aim is to help you to make sense of your inner turmoil, recognise behaviours and patterns that may be blocking you and enable you to take back control.
- The ultimate goal is that you can live your life to the full and embrace the future.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have been Counselling people from all walks of life for over 25 years.
- I have worked in a GP practice, the voluntary sector and privately.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling (University of Wales)
- My client base has ranged from young adolescents to the elderly and I work with individuals and couples.
- I am a Member of BACP and abide by their Code of Ethics, have appropriate supervision and insurance.
- I have also worked for many years delivering Communication Skills training to individuals and in companies.
- Please feel free to contact me if you would like coaching in assertiveness, building self-confidence, communication skills, interview techniques, etc.
- Fees are payable by cash, cheque or bank transfer at the end of each face-to-face session.
- Fees for telephone and online sessions are by bank transfer in advance.
- I only charge £50 per hour for individuals.
- Couples counselling is £55 per hour.
- Reduced rates are negotiable for trainee Counsellors, students and those on low incomes.
- Please feel free to call or email me if you have any queries or to book a session.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Abergavenny Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.