About The Health & Beauty Room
I provide a professional service for all aspects of beauty and holistic therapy, including Nutrition and Pilates. I have over 15 years experience in the industry and have owned my own salon for 9 years. I am extremely enthusiastic about healing people through alternative therapies, connecting mind, body and spirit.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I first trained in Reflexology in 2000, which gave me an interest in other aspects of both beauty and holistic therapy. I then went on to qualify in Swedish massage, beauty therapy, Indian head massage, aromatherapy, Hopi ear candles, cupping therapy, nutrition and Pilates.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Eating Disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Weight Loss
- Infrared Therapy
- Facial Reflexology
- Foot Reflexology
- Weight Loss
- Chinese Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Beauty Therapy
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Weight Loss: £29/session
- Chinese Massage: £45/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £26/session
- Indian Head Massage: £37/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £26/session
- Reflexology: £34/session
- Aromatherapy: £49/session
- Beauty Therapy: £10/session
- Pilates: £29/session
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy: £99/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £45/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free mini manicure when you spend £45 or more on treatments.
Write a Review of Mrs. Katharine Moore
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.