About Robert Sanders
Your unconscious mind has an incredible ability to free each one of us and lead us to happiness without harming those around us. I seek, through my range of therapeutic skills, to give clients direct access to their unconscious to harness its power and use it to overcome fears, limitations and poor self-confidence so that you can grow to your full potential and live the life you really want.
I live and work in Haywards Heath with practice rooms available in Haywards Heath, Hurstpierpoint and Brighton so I can see you in a friendly and supportive environment somewhere close to where you live.
* Overcome irrational fears and phobias.
* Free yourself of limiting beliefs.
* Learn to love yourself more and more with each visit.
* Grow your confidence to deal with people and situations with fast and effective techniques.
* Boost your weight-loss with strategies to keep you motivated whatever the diet.
In addition to therapies I run bespoke seminar sessions for groups of Adults or Teenagers, providing tools and techniques to help with: exam stress and anxiety; motivation for weight-loss, stopping smoking etc.; and achieving future goals. Please contact me with your needs for a quote.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a master practitioner in NLP, Hypnotherapy, TImeline Therapy (TM) and coaching(certified by ABNLP).
- I trained with Ewan Mochrie, who was himself trained by Tad James in America.
- I have worked as a teacher across the full school age range for 8 years and am fully CRB checked with an up-to-date and on-going licence.
- I am also a governor at a local school for boys with behavioural difficulties.
- Until recently I was Editor of a major magazine and website for a trade union, and my life-long passion for personal development and the success I have had in helping others believe in themselves and grow has led me to devote all my energy to my Therapy and Life Coaching practice.
What my clients say about me:
(Kathryn, Haywards Heath)
- I was introduced to NLP by a colleague, to help with the general anxiety I had been feeling for quite some time. I was keen to try a more positive approach than therapy I had experienced previously. In the past 6 months since working with Robert I have come further than I thought possible back then!
- Timeline therapy worked quickly to help me draw a line under negativity from the past, and Robert has equipped me with a number of practical ways to help me manage things better going forward. This has positively impacted on my general wellbeing and my close relationships. I also learned a lot about myself and what’s important to me through the coaching exercises.
- I no longer feel that anxiety is a problem for me, it’s just a case of understanding and managing things better which I am now able to do.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Time Line Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Hypnotherapy: £70/session
- NLP: £70/session
- Time Line Therapy: £70/session
- Life Coaching: £70/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Special rates for block bookings.
Write a Review of Mr. Robert Sanders
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.