About Phil Reed Coaching
- Time and again my experience with coaching clients shows that regardless of what’s been going on for them, a return to a peaceful mind is always possible.
- Whether you’re fighting a minor upset or suffering from crippling trauma; there’s always another way.
- And this is why I coach; to help my clients, regardless of where they’ve been, to fall gently back into their own peace of mind.
- In my coaching, I share the principles, techniques, and attitudes which demonstrate this, and that clearly show that the way we relate to our thoughts and feelings makes the crucial difference in experiencing...
My training, work experience and any achievement
- NLP Master Practitioner.
- NLP Certified Coach.
- Advanced EFT (AAMET) Practitioner.
- In Private Practice since 2002.
- I’m a professional member of the ANLP, and adhere fully to the ANLP code of conduct and ethics.
- I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate, and full professional indemnity insurance.
- Coaching by telephone/whatsapp, and in person, I currently hold my in-person client sessions in Exeter, Devon.
- If, after browsing, you’re interested to know more - please get in touch for a free consultation.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Disease
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Terminal Illness
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Time Line Therapy
- Life Coaching
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £55/session
- NLP: £55/session
- Time Line Therapy: £55/session
- Life Coaching: £55/session
Special Online Booking Offers
30-45 mins free consultation.
If 6 or more sessions are required, I do not charge for the 6th session.
Write a Review of Mr. Phil Reed
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.