About Lindsay Webster
- I have a clinic in Brackley, Northamptonshire near Milton Keynes and work within schools to offer a variety of support dependent on each individuals needs.
- Good physical and mental health is at the heart of ensuring young people are resilient, ready for the adult world and are equipped to bounce back from whatever life throws at them.
- With the growing pressures youngsters face today, we are seeing an increasing number of young people develop poor mental health and suffer as a consequence.
- There are many things young people need a little help with, such as low confidence, limiting beliefs, bullying and body image issues, but by far the most common problem affecting children of all ages, is Anxiety.
What is Kidz Coaching?
Kidz coaching offers support with a difference. It is unlike Counselling or Psychotherapy as I am not interested in raking up the past and I do not impose solutions. I work to empower youngsters to be part of the solution in a fun, relaxing way by teaching them that they already have all the resources within them to overcome their challenges. By developing a bespoke tool box of proactive solutions and quick strategies youngsters become empowered to take charge of those big emotions rather than fly off the handle, hide themselves away or bury their feelings.
Children experience difficulties in much the same way as adults, dealing with the pressures of growing up, school, exams, friendships, developing their identity and the changes they face which can lead to a roller coaster of emotions, anxieties and displays of negative behaviours. All behaviour serves a purpose and can show us that our children maybe struggling with something they may not understand or be able to explain.
Kidz Coaching works on shifting the focus from "A negative behaviour that needs changing" to identifying "A skill that needs strengthening" by using a bespoke range of techniques tailored to the situation. Kidz coaching offers age appropropriate proactive coping strategies and teaches simple coping techniques to help children calm themselves in intense moments so they can choose how they wish to respond.
The techniques and exercises I use are adapted specifically for the childrens age. For younger children we use play, crafts, metaphors, simple language and characters Ollie and Mollie, who have superpowers (feelings) to help disassociate an issue from a child and encourage them to take an active role in working through their issues to choose how they want to feel instead.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a certified therapist, Mental Health practitioner, Master Neuro Lingustics Programming practitioner, Life Coach and Mindfulness teacher.
- I support youngsters to take charge of their negative thoughts, emotions and behaviour’s and bring about lasting positive change now and into their adult life inorder to promote and protect their mental well-being.
- A Free 20 minute discovery chat.
- Discounts are available for block bookings.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Memory Problems
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Meditation: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Write a Review of Kidz Coach
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.