About Kate Young Coaching
Kate is a Life Coach, Hypnobirth Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner that you can really trust to help you start living the life you love and deserve. Based in Rugeley Staffordshire.
- She has over a decades experience of coaching others on complex and personal issues.
- She is formally qualified and is approved by three professional bodies that require high standards of conduct.
- Her passion for coaching and hypnosis came from her own experience of using these approaches to overcome the life limiting illness M.E/CFS. So you know she walks the talk and understands what it takes to make extraordinary personal change.
The most common issues Kate works with are stress, anxiety, phobias, low confidence and weight issues, although this list is by no means exhaustive.
There are 3 stages to coaching:
• Kate helps you clarify what you want to be different – seems obvious but it isn’t always clear cut.
• She then helps you work out what you want instead – which may not be something you’ve given much thought to.
• Finally she then uses her skills and expertise to help you make that change journey.
Kate uses a blend of coaching skills, clinical hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to provide a very individualised and high quality intervention plan that’s just right for you.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): Teaches you how to stop doing those thoughts, feelings and behaviours that you do automatically.
Hypnotherapy: Gets you relaxed so that you can communicate directly with your unconscious mind and make deep rooted changes.
Coaching: Is a powerful and supportive process of questioning that enables you to find new solutions to your life’s problems.
Kate prides herself of providing exceptional customer service from the very first phone call through to the ongoing aftercare support she offers. She knows from personal experience that personal change can be daunting and she understands that you need to feel supported by someone you can trust.
• One to one sessions (face to face or Skype)
• Group sessions to enable you to share costs.
• Personal development workshops.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Kate has over a decades experience of coaching others on complex issues initially within a business environment and now in a personal development context.
Having overcome serious health issues herself using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), self coaching and self hypnosis, she became qualified as a Coach, NLP Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapist. Her passion and belief in NLP as a tool to personal effectiveness is therefore based on profound personal experience and success.
She is a member of the Professional Guild of NLP and British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP.
BA (hons) Human Resources Management.
Diploma in Coaching, NLP and Clinical Hypnotherapy (formally recognised by the Professional Guild of NLP).
Diploma in Body Language.
Mindful Mamma Practitioner training
Kate delivers a regular programme of personal development coaching. Check out her website for latest information.
Kate believes that personal development should be available to everyone, which is why she offers you the opportunity to share your appointment with close friends or family members. This way you can share the costs and still receive an exceptional quality service.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Stress and anxiety
Low self esteem and confidence.
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Esteem
- Midlife Crisis
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Self Development
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Eating Disorders
- Exam Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Stop Smoking
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss
- Nail Biting
- Life Coaching
- Hypnotherapy: £60.00/session
- NLP: £60.00/session
- Life Coaching: £60.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free initial consultation
6 months free aftercare support service
Discounts available for block booking appointments
Write a Review of Mrs. Kate Young
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.