About Horizons Life Coaching
Horizons Life Coaching provides one-to-one support to clients anywhere in the UK via Skype and face-to-face coaching in Newcastle upon Tyne. Our services include:
1. Transition coaching: Helping you re-start your life and set exciting new goals for the future. Examples of transition include redundancy, promotion, retirement, overcoming a long-term illness, divorce or separation from a partner, starting a new job, or moving to a new area of the country.
2. Confidence coaching: Overcoming shyness, self-doubt and low self-esteem. For some people this can a specific fear such as public speaking or meeting new people. For others it can be a more general anxiety and feelings that somehow you are not good enough.
3. Healthy Living Coaching: Finding the motivation to diet, exercise and adopt a positive mental attitude. This type of coaching is provided by Horizons in partnership with Sarah Hughes, a qualified nutritional therapist.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have over 20 years of experience managing and looking after staff, helping them to develop their careers and maintain a good work-life balance. Building on this great foundation, I was awarded a professional coaching qualification by Noble-Manhattan, the oldest coach training company in Europe, endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
In addition to being a member of the ILM, I am also an active member of the Association for Coaching.
I have a particularly strong interest in positive psychology and the science of happiness; and in addition to my one-to-one coaching, I deliver workshops and courses in happiness and wellbeing.
These are just some of the comments I have received from my recent clients:
"I can hardly believe the difference you have made. I have suffered with low confidence for years and you have helped me overcome this in just four weeks!"
“I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my four life coaching sessions which have been absolutely invaluable to me at this stage in my life"
“I found the life coaching sessions very useful. They helped me to look at myself from the outside, and to understand and evaluate my values and beliefs. As Paul said, he’s there to ‘hold a mirror’, and it is so true.
“It’s like having a personal MOT. I think perhaps everyone should do it!”
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Growth
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Stress Management: £60/session
- Life Coaching: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a free, no obligation, first session to give you the opportunity to discuss your issues and find out whether life coaching with Horizons will be the right solution for you.
If you decide to follow one of our coaching programmes, these can be booked for £190 for the first four sessions, a saving of £50 from the price if each session is paid individually
Write a Review of Mr. Paul Hemphill
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.