About Solutions to Improve your Life
Whether you are suffering from a specific Trauma or Accident,
Whether you’ve been the victim of Aggression, Abuse or
A Phobia is limiting your life...
The therapy tools I offer can help you get your life back.
The mind and body are in constant interaction. For change to be permanent, we need a variety of tools that affect the person as a whole. This is why I offer these solutions:
1. EMDR: Using Bilateral Stimulation, with the help of a new computer software, we activate the limbic system (the emotional brain) and Neo-Cortex (the rational brain) allowing them to communicate and make new associations & flush fear out of your system.
2. EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique. Powerful way to reprogram your mind and nervous system to release old thought patterns & make space for new, healthier ones.
3. HYPNOSIS: Allowing the mind to visualise how you want to be instead.
4. ACUPRESSURE Chair Massage to release tension accumulated in the body
My training, work experience and any achievement
Christine Pirrie DHyp Psych uk GHR, GHSC and NHS Reg
Hi, my name is Christine Pirrie. I am a Psychotherapist ...with a difference:
Instead of helping you ‘cope’ with fears & traumas that are limiting your life, I prefer to ‘remove’ them altogether, to set you free.
More about me: I was born in France, where I did my schooling right up to University. I then moved to England where I trained as a Psychotherapist. I continued studying NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Ericksonian Hypnosis, EFT and Eye Pattern Desensitisation.
I love what I do and like to share my passions and help people bring back control into their lives.
The tools I offer are efficient solutions in their own right, but when combined, they become a powerful force to bring change, for good. You can really let go of stuff that you have been carrying round for too long.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
EMDR Eye Pattern Desensitisation
EFT- The Tapping Technique
Acupressure Chair Massage
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a 30 min free consultation if requested
I have some evenings, Saturdays or Sundays appointments
I am proud to be part of the Hero’sClinic campaign and offer special rates to ex service and veterans. please contact me for more details
Write a Review of Mrs. Christine Pirrie DHyp Psych
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.