About Lorraine McReight Hypnotherapy
- I work with women and men whose thoughts, habits or behaviours prevent them from living the life they want.
If long-term psychotherapy or counselling isn’t for you and you want to experience change in the shortest time, get in touch. Hypnotherapy is a brief therapy and a collaborative process; we’ll work together to help you to achieve the change you seek. I am a very experienced therapist and I have supported many clients to make big changes that have resulted in a happier life.
I’m experienced in working with clients who want help with:
- Panic attacks
- Presentation Nerves
- Habits and patterns
- Weight loss
- Eating problems
Click HERE for my story, approach, what to expect and why get a session with me.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Fellow at Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy.
- Director of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Member of Association of Complementary Therapists.
- UKCHO registered
- CNHC register
- I trained at Central England College for Clinical Hypnosis in Birmingham (D Hyp CECCH).
- I trained at Excelr8 Glasgow to become an NLP practitioner.
- I trained at Opt2xl to become a Time Line Therapy practitioner.
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis (The Central England College)
- I am undertaking an ongoing training for continuous professional development.
- Diploma in Anorexia, Bulimia, Eating Disorders & OCD.
- Principal at London Hypnotherapy Academy.
- I deliver diploma level professional training for hypnotherapy students as well as a wide range of CPD training events for qualified hypnotherapists at my therapy centre in Wimbledon Park, SW19.
- Development Director of the NCH.
- Published writer of articles on Hypnotherapy and NLP.
- Editor of the professional journal Hypnoversity.
- If you have you benefitted from hypnotherapy, has interest in human psychology and you see yourself helping people in this way, then you may want to train to become a Hypnotherapist.
- READ MORE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Exam Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Nail Biting
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.