About Tina Wilson Cognitive Hypnotherapy
How I can help you?
- Approaching someone for help can be a big step and rather daunting, whatever your issue I am here to help, not judge, just to work with you to get you to the place that you want to be and as quickly as possible.
- Please note I am also able to work on line for those that are too great a distance away to physically meet with me.
What I do.
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a modern approach, which can help with all sorts of problems and issues.
It works using hypnosis (the same as a day dream state) to access the part of the mind that can have a great influence on how we feel and how we behave to get to the root of the problem.
Expect to feel a difference quickly
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a "brief" therapy. Some clients may need only 3 sessions whereas other clients require more to ensure permanent change.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your particular issue/problem or if you have any questions about hypnosis. It isn’t what people often expect, its just a daydream state and you remain perfectly in control, nothing like what they show for entertainment on the TV!
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist (HPD, DipCHyp, NLP Prac.) having been trained by Trevor Silvester at the internationally recognised Quest Institute in London. I am also a qualified IEMT practitioner - www.integraleyemovementtherapy.com (Trauma work)
As a Cognitive Hypnotherapist I have been through a rigorous and accredited training programme.
- I originally worked as a Registered General Nurse in the NHS and then went on to work in Social Services, working with adults and children and their families.
- I have a passion in helping people to get more out of their lives, to discover their true potential and to start to live to their dreams.
- I feel personally committed to helping people reach their full potential and say goodbye to the limiting beliefs that have been holding them back. I am able help clients with a wide range of issues.
- I am fully insured, and I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), I abide by their strict code of conduct, performance and ethics as well as their public protection policies, so you can be assured of a professional and ethical service.
I am a fully qualified Ollie and his Superpowers Coach working with children with any issues that may present themselves e.g. anxiety, separation anxiety, fears and phobia’s, problems with eating, behavioral problem, etc.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Stress Management
Special Online Booking Offers
I work from locations in the Isle of Thanet face to face also via the internet if distance is an issue.
- Sessions are charged at £190 for a block of 3 sessions. 2-3 sessions is the minimum amount of sessions required to deal with any issue thoroughly.
- Highly effective Smoking Cessation completed over 1-2 extended sessions at £210.
- Children’s sessions, a block of 3 sessions are charged at £160.
- Concessions for students, veterans, and those on a low income.
Write a Review of Ms. Tina Wilson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.