About Linda Hilditch Therapies
I have always had a personal interest in self help and assisted therapy and began training in NLP (Neuro Linguistic programming) over 20 years ago, I have trained with both Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna who are both recognised leaders in this field. Gaining qualifications in both hypnotherapy and psychotherapy I am a member of the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society and my training reflects the standards and ongoing training required by active members.
Hypnotherapy is a form of complementary therapy that utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to our thoughts feeling and behaviours.
Counselling tends to be a shorter term therapy and more problem focused.
Psychotherapy generally takes longer and will include exploring the past, the personality and any patterns which are limiting your enjoyment of life.
NLP is the way our experiences are received and processed through the five senses, the everyday language patterns and self talk that we use as individuals and the behaviours we adapt based on this process. The same process that makes you do things is the same process that stops you, is a simple way to understand how NLP works.
Mindfulness is an approach which has been developed using Buddhist mediative traditions by adapting principles and methods which have existed for over 2000 years. Mindfulness is a state of being which is achieved by focusing ones awareness on the present moment. It does not equate to being a Buddhist this is simply how it originated. Much of our stress and pain is caused by our regrets about the past, worries about the future or judgements about the present. When we connect with the present moment, we become aware of these habitual thought patterns. This enables us to create new, healthier ways of responding to life’s challenges.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling skills (Dip Hyp CS)
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Dip PC)
- Treating Obsessive Compulsive disorders (CPD)
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- BSc (Hons) Degree In Counselling
- Celebration Of Success Awards 2007 (Enterprise Award For Outstanding Achievement Winner)
- Life Long Learning Award (Benefit To Others Winner)
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Volunteer Gateway Assessor)
I provide online therapy.
We all seem to have busy lives with not much time to spare this is why I am now offering online therapy service using Skype.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Weight Loss: £55.00/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £55.00/session
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50.00/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £55.00/session
- NLP: £60.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £60.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
20 minutes free consultation
Reduced rates reviewed on an individual basis.
Write a Review of Ms. Linda Hilditch
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.