- I’m also one of the experts used on "Inspire Corporate TV" helping employees with workplace stress.
- I am an integrative therapist, which means I don’t limit myself to just one model of therapy.
- I use Hypnosis, CBT, NLP, Metacognitive therapy and ego state therapy, to create the permanent change you desire in your life.
- Your problem needn’t control you nor define who you are as a person and this is really important to understand and acknowledge.
- You deserve to be free from your problems.
- And as long as you desire this freedom and are committed to this process of change, then there is no reason at all, why you cannot overcome your difficulties with the correct help.
- I am a CNHC registered therapist, it is endorsed by "The Department Of Health".
- I am also a selected "local CNHC champion".
- I am a member of the NSHP (National Society of Hypnosis and Psycotherapy) which has some of the most stringent codes of ethics in the UK, helping protect you as the client.
- So you can be sure that you will be working with a well trained, professional and ethical therapist.
My clients tell me that my approach is warm, empathetic and friendly and this helps you to feel comfortable and understood in a non-judgmental environment, which is really important, because you are the most important person in the therapy room and you need to feel comfortable with the therapist that you choose to help you.
Think about the statements below:
- Imagine if you felt better about yourself?
- What would it be like to no longer feel anxiety?
- If all that stress just went away, what would that mean to you?
- How would you feel if you could go out and experience enjoyment?
- What would it mean to you to get back that control in your life?
- What would it mean to you to never smoke a cigarette again?
- What would be different about you, if you lost excess weight, how would you feel?
More often than not, we feel that we are stuck with the way we feel, unable to change, but this is merely belief and there is nothing more satisfying than to work with old and worn out beliefs and turn them into positive and fresh new beliefs. This is how change truly works, and it can be quite magical.
My sessions are up to 90 minutes in duration for initial consultation, and then between 60 to 70 mins for subsequent sessions. However, if agreed, we can sometimes spend a little longer, it would be wrong to prematurely finish a session if I felt a little longer was needed.
What is a Hypno-psychotherapist?
A hypno-psychotherapist is someone that has trained for a minimum of 1800 hours at a Masters Degree level in psychotherapy and its use within hypnosis. My training was intense and I also have to undergo hours of professional development each year to keep me up to date with new models and techniques.
Although I run my practice from an office in Warrington, I also see clients from the Manchester and Liverpool areas. Remember, it’s never too late to embrace change in your life! When you are ready, just give me a call.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- DHP(NC), CHP(NC), CERT.S.C.S, EFT - Practitioner certificate, BA(Hons)
- My initial work experience was as a trainer and client manager within a large organisation.
- I used to help the clients with their problems and got to be known as the "trouble shooter".
- I saw a lot of work place stress, anxiety and depression and whilst training as a hypno-psychotherapist I incorporated the techniques to help the clients overcome their problems.
- I have been involved with case studies, researching Agoraphobia and panic disorder in clients to highlight the links between the two conditions and formulated a research paper outlining the use of CBT to treat the two conditions separately or together, which I found extremely rewarding.
- I have also been selected by the CNHC (a regulatory body endorsed by the "department of health") to carry out local activities and promotion of the health services covered by the organisation.
My hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 21:00
- Saturday 09:00 to 13:00
- My sessions are 90 minutes in duration for consultation.
- All other sessions are roughly about 60 to 70 minutes.
- Each session costs £60.
- Stop smoking one off session lasts up to two hours and costs £90
- I mainly work from my central office in Warrington however I do occasionally travel out to see certain clients.
- If you need a home visit just drop me a line and we can try and work something out.
I offer a free 15 minute over the phone chat about your issues and will always answer your queries via email.
Chris has been helping me deal with my generalised anxiety and social anxiety. I have had two sessions so far, and felt lighter and calmer after each one. After the second session, I was aware of my anxious thoughts when in a typical trigger situation, but I didn’t feel the usual panic, breathlessness or sweaty palms. Chris uses more than just hypnosis, he has given me tools and homework to help me deal with daily situations. I have found Chris to be very kind, understanding and helpful. I’ve had hypnosis in the past through a different hypnotherapist, and I didn’t feel the difference, but Chris definitely explores the root of the problem and has really helped me after just two sessions. Thanks Chris!
Write a Review of Chris Clarkson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.