About Duncan Quinney MBACP (Accred), BA (Hons), Dip Couns, Dip Hyp
With therapy rooms in Great Barr, Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, I provide Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching and CBT. My primary focus is to work to your requirements as we are all unique individuals and this is reflected in the therapy.
I am Accredited by British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and work within their Ethical Framework for Good Practise. I am also a UKRCP registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
As well as offering face to face appointments, I can also provide telephone and email support.
I have therapy rooms in Birmingham (Great Barr) and in Sutton Coldfield and can offer flexible appointment times.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Having gained my diploma in counselling some years ago, I gained accreditation from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and I continually undertake courses to ensure that my competences develop.
I have a wide experience in helping people having worked in a homeless hostel, a drug harm minimisation agency and for agencies in Birmingham city centre as a counsellor.
As well as seeing people through my private practise, I receive referrals from Corporate Organisations and I also work for a counselling agency based in Walsall.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like any further details whatsoever. I am happy to provide you with as much information as you wish without obligation - I feel it’s important that you have everything you need to make the decision that it right for you. I will always respond to e-mails and answerphone messages.
Many thanks for viewing this page.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Abuse, Addictions, Adolescence, Affairs, Aggression, Agoraphobia,
- Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Bisexual Issues, Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Couple Relationships, Debt,
- Depression, Dissociation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Eating Disorders, Ethics, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Grief, Internet Addiction, Isolation, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Mens Issues, Mental Health Problems, Miscarriage, Negative Thoughts, Obsessions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Parenting, Perfectionism, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships,
- Phobias, Physical Abuse, Physical Illness, Redundancy, Relationship Problems, Sadness, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Development, Self Harm, Separation, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Dysfunctions, Sexual Harassment, Shame, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress,
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50.00/session
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60.00/session
- NLP: £60.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £50.00/session
- Stress Management: £50.00/session
- Life Coaching: £50.00/session
Write a Review of Duncan Quinney
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.