I am Nicky Minter and I run Yes-Wellbeing (Your Emotional Support + Wellbeing) from a therapy room in my home near Bradford on Avon and welcome you to experience the confidential and nurturing environment and life-changing techniques that I have to offer.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- Whatever your problem is I will endeavour to help you work through your issues over a number of sessions, using whichever techniques are appropriate for you.
- Hypnotherapy has been used for centuries, working for hundreds of thousands of people, enabling long lasting changes in people’s lives.
- "Try it on Anything" is the statement given to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) because it has been tried on almost everything and has very tangible and amazing results.
The main issues I work with are:
ANXIETY and PANIC ATTACKS, TRAUMA, SLEEP PROBLEMS, FLASHBACKS, FEARS of FLYING, FEAR of not being GOOD ENOUGH, dependencies on food and alcohol that could be minor or full-blown ADDICTIONS, EATING DISORDERS, unhappiness, sadness and grief that can all lead to DEPRESSION, LOW SELF ESTEEM and helping you to TRANSFORM your NEGATIVITY into POSITIVITY.
So, if you are feeling unbalanced, stuck, unhappy, depressed, scared, fearful, angry, panicky, anxious or frustrated about anything in your life - all this can change. Many of these negative emotions are formed from your life situation, past experiences and future expectations/anxieties. If you have addictions to food, alcohol, drugs or any other substances, it usually means you are covering or masking painful experiences and emotions. Why not start your journey of transformation.......
With Hypnotherapy, EFT, Creative Visualisation and Relaxation exercises I can assist you clear these negative emotions from your subconscious mind and body. New belief systems and belief pathways in your brain can transform your thoughts and behaviour from addictive patterns, negativity and stress, to PEACE, FULFILMENT AND POSITIVITY.
- I am a fully registered and professional member of the Association of the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET) and the Clinical Therapeutic Hypnosis Association (CTHA).
- I have a DBS disclosure, I am insured with Holistic Services Insurance and am registered with the ICO, adhering to the new policies on data protection.
- Having studied and practiced as a Kinesiologist for 8 years, I discovered that psychology is my thing, so trained as an EFT Therapist. I found this fulfilling with very tangible and immediate results. I followed it up with Hypnotherapy which combines very well with EFT. The Matrix Reimprinting is an additional amazing tool and is very effective at clearing and healing childhood issues and changing belief systems in a positive way throughout the mind and body.
- A great deal of my work has been with children and teenagers, working with Off the Record (OTR) in Bath and in schools. Before that I helped recovering drug addicts at a Rehabilitation Centre in Swindon, and alongside that have been seeing private clients for 12 years.
- In addition I trained to run Meditation/Relaxation groups and currently have a group in Larkhall, Bath. I have also run Emotional Harmony Workshops where I teach EFT and other stress management techniques, breathing and meditation. Now i run Wellbeing Days which is essentially a day retreat - relaxation, some stretches, meditation, mindfulness and a delicious lunch - time out from busy lives. For more information please see on www.yes-wellbeing.co.uk/wellbeing-day/
- More recently I have qualified as a Mindfulness in Schools Teacher with MiSP, so am in a position to teach Mindfulness to 11-18 year olds.
- 15 minute free consultation on phone or skype.
- £5 off first session (just mention seeing my details on ’Natural Therapy For All’)
Concerns & issues I deal with
Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
Low Self Confidence
Low Self Esteem
Marriage (Marital Relations)
Mental Health Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post Natal Depression (PND)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Repetitive Negative Patterns
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
EFT (MTT) Tapping
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
EFT (MTT) Tapping: £55/session
Stress Management: £55/session
Nicky has been such a great help to me in finding my feet again having gone through a really difficult time of family divorce and having a year out of school.
Using positive affirmations, EFT and many other techniques, Nicky has enabled me to become kinder to myself and breathe when I am having negative and emotional thoughts. Would recommend Nicky to anyone as she has been so amazing for me this year.
I initially made contact with Nicky as I had reached a real low point; I was feeling extremely anxious and lacked confidence in myself, especially at work. I have found the sessions with Nicky very effective and it is amazing
how quickly they enabled me to feel more relaxed and calm. I am now
coping better and feel more in control. The techniques which she has taught me have assisted greatly in dealing with past fears and will
enable me to manage any new anxieties in my life.
Nicky’s warm and welcoming approach in the sessions helped me feel relaxed and able to fully engage in the sessions. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nicky as a therapist.
Our 12 year old son visited Nicky at YES wellbeing in September 2012, he has had an eating disorder for many years afraid to try different foods.Nicky was very understanding of our sons condition and he found it very easy and comfortable to talk to Nicky,after 3 sessions his eating habits have completly changed no longer is he afraid to try different food and textures and this is thanks to Nickys expertise and knowledge. We would highly recommend Nicky
Write a Review of Yes Wellbeing
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.