About M-Power-Me Hypnotherapy
- My first career in Manufacturing and Environmental Management involved change in methods, change in practices and change in systems, but the biggest change and the hardest to achieve is change in people.
- You can never effectively change someone else, however hard some people try.
- But people can change themselves, if they want to and if they see a need to.
- Many people are frightened of change, but change is a necessary part of life and it can be exciting and very beneficial.
- Hypnotherapy is one of the best and simplest tools I have found for helping people to change their own lives.
- That’s why I became a Hypnotherapist: I want to give everyone the opportunity of learning these tools.
- I see clients individually, work as a business consultant and I also run self-hypnosis courses and Hypno-Slim in the West Midlands.
- My sessions are 1.5 hours and most people can be sorted in 2 sessions.
- Sometimes a few more are needed, depending on your issues and how well you respond.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and an Engineering Doctorate in Environmental Technology. I - - Diploma in Hypnotherapy from the Life Force School of Hypnotherapy in London.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy from the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
- I am a Member of the Hypnotherapy Association (formerly the BHA) and the UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners.
- In addition I am a qualified practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), which is accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Therapies (AAMT).
- I am a member of the NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners (Membership number: 3038)
- I have been a hypnotherapist and self-hypnosis teacher since 2000.
I am so excited at the benefits that hypnosis can bring that I would like to help you to:
- Have a wonderfully natural pregnancy and childbirth (women only, of course!)
- Become healthy and non-smoker.
- Change your eating habits for the better, become slimmer and have a better body image.
- Be calm, more relaxed and enjoy better quality sleep.
- Be more confident and competent in all situations - believe in yourself!
- Learn faster and more effectively and so pass exams.
- Heal and recover from illness faster and manage pain.
- Be anything that you want to be and achieve whatever you want to achieve!
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Exam Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Stop Smoking
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss
- Nail Biting
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £60/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60/session
Write a Review of Nicolette Lawson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.