- I am currently teaching mindfulness to groups (Birchington) and private individuals with transformative NLP principles.
- I am experienced in EFT Matrix Reimprinting, Hypnotherapy and Life coaching.
- Whatever you are looking to remove, improve or change, I am happy to support your journey.
- I can offer you a face to face session in Birchington-on-Sea, Whitstable (Horsebridge) & Wingham Retreat in Kent and Harley Street Therapy Centre in London W1.
- Free 20 min discovery session.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Extensive background in coaching, positive psychology and therapy.
- BIH, NHS & CHNC Registered.
- Certified Results Coach, Master NLP Trainer, Master Hypnotherapist, Theta Healing, EFT Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner (Training Karl Dawson) Past & Future Life Reimprinting, Life Coaching & Mentoring, Performance Consultant.
I offer results focused breakthrough sessions and Video Skype/Facetime.
- Primary Practice: Birchington-on-Sea, Kent
- Witherdens Hall Retreat, Wingham, Kent.
- Anytime Sessions by arrangement: Horsebridge Arts Center, Whitstable.
- Stress Management
- CPD certified trainings
- NHS, Education, Catering, Hospitaity & Travel Industry
Channels & Choices Childrens Home, Deal
- Charity Workshops, Fibromyalgia Association
- Deep Relaxation Spa Day Retreats
- Health Breakthroughs at Witherdens Hall Retreat, Wingham, Kent. & Birchington, Kent.
- GP Referrals
- My Birchington home practice is my favourite room in the house with a positive uplifting energy.
- The property resembles a Spanish villa with palm trees outside.
- You will feel a safe, relaxing space in which to feel comfortable and at ease.
- It is warm and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer and you will be offered refreshments.
- There may be candles and gentle music.
- Your comfort is a priority for me.
- Parking is easy, either on my drive or outside - no restrictions.
- If you are being brought by someone, they can wait and read in the garden or conservatory, if desired.
- Unlock your potential for relationship happiness, self esteem and confidence.
- Overcome panic attacks, social anxiety, fear of flying, travel, heights, public speaking for children & adults.
- Life/health breakthroughs
- Kent and London & One-to-one Video Skype & Zoom
Concerns & issues I deal with
Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Low Self Confidence
Low Self Esteem
Marriage (Marital Relations)
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post Natal Depression (PND)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Repetitive Negative Patterns
Fear of Flying
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Low Self Confidence
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
EFT (MTT) Tapping
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £60/session
Life Coaching: £375/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- FREE discovery chat
Tiny seems such a ’tiny’ word when my gratitude is so HUGE. WHAT A SESSION! One of the most significant healing moments in my lifetime, really! Still very much reaping the benefits and integrating ’myself’ back into the now, I suspect positive changes lie ahead...
After seeing a number of councillors and therapists over a course of a year after a number is incidents that left me broken and not making much progress, I found Suzi who offered an alternative approach. What a difference she made to my life, I’m stronger than ever, I know who I am, I know how to deal with any set backs quickly and effectively. Without Suzis matrix of coping mechanisms I would have continued allowing myself to suffer. I have been in and out therapy for the majority of my life but Suzi made a difference and anyone I find struggling there’s only one lady I recommend. Thank you Suzi for everything. Ann
Suzi is an amazing therapist. She has helped me overcome all of my issues and boosted my confidence. I had just three sessions and now I am totally fine. Suzi is really lovely and I highly recommend her to anyone who doesnt want to be in therapy for long.
I highly recommend Suzi to anyone. She has helped me deal with personal issues, and helped me let go of the past. I now have a very positive outlook on life and I owe it to Suzi. As soon as you meet her, Suzi will make you feel relaxed and at home. If you have any issues, or anything that is holding you back, then book an appointment, you won’t regret it.
Lorraine Fairweather, LLB
Senior Project Manager at Capita Asset Services
I count myself as extremely lucky to have found Suzi and rapid health coaching. Suzi has a unique, professional and relaxed style of coaching and giving therapy, which gave me quick and lasting results. I found from these techniques that I was able to work through and continue to work through and manage my emotional issues much more effectively than I was doing before I met Suzi.
Suzi is a remarkable therapist; I would have no hesitation in recommending her and Rapid Health Coaching to others.
We took our son to see Suzy because although he had passed his GCSE’s with straight A’s, whilst doing his A1 he had developed OCD and could not move on with his questions he would just keep reading the same question and answers over and over again. He also has trouble leaving the house in case the door is not shut and the taps might be running, so now he has learned to check once both the doors and the taps. He has just sat his first resit and completed the paper on time and was able to answer and move on to the next question, with out the need to keep checking.
Many thanks Suzy for a great job
Write a Review of Rapid-Health Breakthroughs for Health & Happiness
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
SEND Rapid-Health Breakthroughs for Health & Happiness AN EMAIL ENQUIRY