About Carolyne Ash-Brazier - BA. Dip, NCHP, CUCG, CHBP, BSCH (Assoc.)
- I offer Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and children’s Therapy since 1999. I work from Kingston, Surrey and easily accessible from London Waterloo by train in 20 minutes.
- I use a variety of techniques to treat emotional and behavioural problems like anxieties, panic attacks, depression, phobias, social phobias, OCD, weight issues, stop smoking and many more. I work with clients using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and hypnosis. The beauty of using hypnosis is fewer sessions are required, generally between 1 – 6 sessions depending on your personal history.
- I also have a large children’s clinic where I use a combination of CBT, NLP, Mindfulness and hypnosis to deal with anything from anxiety, panic attacks, low self esteem, fears, body image worries, friendship issues to exam and revision stress.
- I have also taken specialist training to teach the Easibirthing system to pregnant mothers and their partners enabling them to have a much more relaxed and calm pregnancy and childbirth experience.
- If life is becoming overwhelming and you feel that there must be more to life than this… then YES, there is and you can have it.
- Be the person you want to be and get the life you deserve. I can show you how.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Hypno-CBT with the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- EMDR with the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Certificate in Positive Psychology with Centre for Applied Positive Psychology
- Coach U, Core Essentials Life Coaching certificate
- Hypno-Band by New Wave Hypnotherapy
- Virtual Gastric Band with Hampshire Hypnotherapy
- Counselling with Relate
- NLP Kids Practitioner with NLP4Kids
- Easibirthing Specialist Practitioner
- Postnatal Mental Health Practitioner
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a 30 min FREE initial telephone consultation
Write a Review of Mrs. Carolyne Ash-Brazier
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.