About Caroline Ash-Brazier - BA. Dip, NCHP, CUCG, CHBP, BSCH (Assoc.)
I use an I integrative and supportive approach to therapy, that is discreet and confidential. I have been in private practice since 1999.
I draw on a variety of therapeutic tools like Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Behavioural Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness and EMDR.
You can visit me for face to face sessions in Kingston which is easily accessible from London Waterloo by train in 20 minutes. I also work via Zoom/Skype, I simply send you an email link to our session.
I also work with children and young people using Mindfulness, NLP, CBT, Coaching and Hypnosis to deal with anxiety, panic attacks, low self esteem, fears, phobias, body image worries, friendship issues to exam and revision stress.
55 minute session - £80
30 minute session - £45
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy - with Dr John Butler Hypnotherapy Training International
- National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Hypno-CBT with the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- CBT for Children and Adolescents - SDS
- NLP Kids Practitioner with NLP4Kids
- Paediatric Hypnotherapy - Surrey Institute of Hypnotherapy
- EMDR with the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Certificate in Positive Psychology with Centre for Applied Positive Psychology
- Coach U, Core Essentials Life Coaching certificate
- Hypno-Band by New Wave Hypnotherapy
- Virtual Gastric Band with Hampshire Hypnotherapy
- Counselling with Relate
- Easibirthing Specialist Practitioner
- Postnatal Mental Health Practitioner
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a 30 min FREE initial telephone consultation
Write a Review of Mrs. Caroline Ash-Brazier
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.