About Total Wellbeing Therapies
- Help for all Stress related illness, tension, depression, pain relief, muscular problems of the back, neck shoulders, hips and legs.
- Digestive and bowel disorders, IBS, Asthma, ear, nose, sinus problems.
- Help with stop smoking, weight issues, exams, childbirth, relaxation, reduce pain, anger, anxiety, fears, panic, phobias, traumaas, grief, improve confidence, sports performance, self esteem, relationships, public speaking.
- Help to break habits and reach those elusive goals!
Specialising in No Hands Massage, Sports massage, Spinal release massage for back, Neck shoulders and to free up the hips, Healthy colon massage, Detox treatment massage, Aromatherapy oils or hot stones can be added to enhance the therapeutic effect, Indian head massage, Seated chair massage and clothed massages are also available, Hopi ear candles are great for helping the sinuses and ear problems.
Service Excellence & Customer Focus AWARD 2015 - HIGHLY COMMENDED
East London Chamber of Commerse and Industry incorporating Docklands Business Club
CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD 2014 - WINNER
(Barking and Dagenham Business Awards July 2014)
The Customer service award is given to the company that can best demonstrate that it pays attention to the needs of its customers and works hard to maintain their loyalty. Entrants must show that they deliver high standards of service and have measurable ways of maintaining that service, identifying customers needs and demonstrating a commitment to customer service.
FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2011 FINALIST - HIGHLY COMMENDED
(Docklands Business Club and East London Chamber of Commerce Business awards September 2011.)
Sheila Ross Stocker and her Business Total Wellbeing was put forward for this award after entering local business awards in Barking and Dagenham.
This category was sponsored by Centre of excellence for women’s entrepreneurship at UEL (University of East London) and was presented at the Business awards for Docklands and East London, held at East Wintergarden, Canary Wharf on 29th September 2011.
Free 15 minute consultation included in your first treatment.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Ear Candling
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Theta Healing
- Weight Loss
- No Hands Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Corporate Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Sports Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
- Time Line Therapy
- Flower Essences
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Past Life Regression
- Ear Candling: £35/session
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £75/session
- Reiki: £35/session
- Weight Loss: £50/session
- Pregnancy Massage: £45/session
- Corporate Massage: £45/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £45/session
- Indian Head Massage: £40/session
- Sports Massage: £50/session
- Stone Therapy Massage: £60/session
- Reflexology: £40/session
- Hypnotherapy: £75/session
- NLP: £75/session
- Time Line Therapy: £75/session
- Aromatherapy: £45/session
- Meditation: £35/session
- Flower Essences: £40/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £35/session
- Stress Management: £75/session
- Past Life Regression: £75/session
Write a Review of Sheila Ross Stocker
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.