About Kim Barden - BA (Hons) (Open), LAPHP, BWRT(Adv), C.Ht, Specialist in Psychosexual Dysfunction
- I treat clients differently as they have different needs, personalities and therefore requires a different programme.
- I’m a professional practitioner and people come to see me for anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, depression, addictions, weight loss, quit smoking, marital problems and many more.
- The good news is that different mental conditions are easily addressed with a new therapy called BWRT® (Brain Working Recursive Therapy ®). It’s a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapis.
- READ MORE
What is BWRT®
- BWRT® stands for Brain Working Recursive Therapy ®.
- It is a style of therapy that can help easily address a myriad of conditions easily and affectively.
- It is currently enjoying an enviable rise in popularity in the UK and worldwide due to a successful start and a rapid resolution of issues.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Psychosexual Disorder Diploma
- I have trained with the eminent Terence Watts in BWRT (Brain Working Recursive Therapy)
- I also belong to the APHP, BBRS and BWRT organisations
- Trained and qualified Warrior Settler & Nomad
- Quit Smoking Specialist
- ANLP Practitioner
- Underwent courses: EMDR, Understanding Mental Health, Defusing Depression
, Practical Analysis & CAT, Deep Mind Protocol, Anger Management, SymbioDynamics, Broadband for the Brain, Gastric Band.
I offer a 15 minute free initial consultation.
- We can have an informal chat about your needs.
- I want you to feel comfortable and choose the right therapist.
- Here you can discuss what you are looking to achieve.
- Then if you are happy and want to go ahead with your therapy, I will provide you with a tailor-made programme that will be designed and suit your needs.
- Please visit www.anxietyangelsurrey.co.uk for further information.
Contact me thru Skype
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Face-to-face, Online & Skype Practitioner
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.