About Healthy Minds Clinic - Making life better
Hello, My name is Peter Sandy and I am an experienced Hypnotherapist with a busy private practice based in Sale, Manchester.
I provide professional help using Cognitive Hypnotherapy - a combination of Hypnotherapy, NLP and CBT approaches - to assist changes to limiting habits, beliefs or behaviors.
If you’re ready to invest some time away from your everyday life to improve things for yourself, all you need do is contact me today for your free consultation.
My training, work experience and any achievement
As you search for a professional therapist you will have questions about experience, qualifications, insurance, and membership to proper associations that will help you decide who is best for you. I am able to provide you with all the answers to help you make a confident decision.
- 2007 diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH).
- The LCCH diploma is accredited by the British Accreditation Council, the Open University, Greenwich University and the Royal College of Nursing.
- To ensure I keep up to date with the best techniques I continue to train and develop my therapy skills via literature and course-work with the Quest Institute and the NLP Centre of Excellence.
- I am a registered member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH) and I abide by their rules and regulations.
- I am registered on the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH).
- Fully insured with cover of £5,000,000
Full CRB enhanced disclosure now DBS:
- I hold this certificate because of the hypnotherapy work I do for charity organisation Trafford Carers Centre and assisting patients at a large Cancer Hospital.
- I provide smoking cessation therapy for the largest cancer hospital in England and I am a member therapist with Anxiety UK providing it’s members with help to overcome anxiety related issues.
- Over the years I’ve successfully helped people with all sorts of emotional issues so if you think your mind is a factor in your problem please give me a call.
Hypno-Band - Virtual Gastric Band Treatment
- I am a licensed Hypno-Band weight-Loss practitioner. This allows me to use the most comprehensive and successful Virtual Gastric Banding method producing proven weight loss results for people who are in need of something extra.
- This process is not just about banding but, as with the weight loss treatment, it also contains hypnotic suggestions for all of the lifestyle changes that are important to maintain a healthy weight.
- Intermittent fasting and the 5:2 Ratio diets with hypnotherapy and NLP.
EasyFast is a highly effective alternate day eating diet that also incorporates clinical hypnosis and NLP to help make the process of intermittent fasting and 5:2 ratio eating easier.
- You can book a one on one treatment or group session to get the perfect mindset and start your fasting on the right foot.
- The entire EasyFast method with mp3 hypnosis recording can be downloaded from just £18.
- Visit the EasyFast Diet website for more info: www.easyfastdiet.co.uk
If you suffer with a phobia you may be curious to learn that I have such faith in my fast phobia cure that I offer a Phobia Guarantee - If your phobia is not cured within three sessions the fourth session is free.
Visit my dedicated site for Phobias and Fear at www.cureanyphobia.co.uk
www.quitclinic.co.uk is a website connected to www.healthymindsclinic.co.uk dedicated to advice and information on breaking bad habits and addictions.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Life Coaching
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £40/session
- Weight Loss: £50/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Time Line Therapy: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £40/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free phone consultation and callback service.
Write a Review of Peter Sandy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.