About Hypnotherapy4Freedom - Stuart Downing DMH CPNLP DHYP
- Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
- Ask yourself what is preventing you from resolving issues, holding you back from leading a more fulfilling, satisfying and healthier life?
- I can help drop that unwanted behavior, remove fear / phobia / addiction, improve that performance or achieve that dream.
- Your desire and commitment is all that is required to achieve FANTASTIC LIFE CHANGING RESULTS.
- Change will involve utilising rapid techniques and need not take months or years for effective results.
Whether you’re wanting to make a few adjustments to an already contented life, or are in desperate need of help, my aim is to facilitate your full recovery in the very shortest period of time, empowering you to live your life to its greatest potential – the life you deserve to lead.
It is important to remember that however much you may be suffering, what you are experiencing is a sequence of negative events locked in a particular moment in time. With help, this period will pass.
My first consideration will always be the confidentiality of our client therapist relationship, your welfare, safety and comfort. Your treatment session will be, first and foremost, unique to you and will begin the process whereby you start to re-frame the problem and to circumvent whatever blockages are preventing you from leading a normal and happy life.
Most importantly, I believe in your ability to make the changes you desire.
With me you will make lasting changes as quickly as possible so that you can live the life you want and achieve your dreams.
Overcome addictions: Cocaine, Cannabis, Smoking, Gambling, Alcohol
Remove: Anxiety, Phobias, Fears, Depression, Low Self Esteem or Stress
Enjoy: Deep , Restful Rejuvenating Sleep, More Energy
Become more: Confident, Happier, Self Assured
Remove: Social Anxiety, Blushing, Shyness and Nervousness
Develop new relationships with Food: Lose Weight, Look Great, Fitter and Healthier
- I am a fast working therapist, one of only 90 UK approved, Psychosensory Techniques and Principles Practitioners (PSY-Tap) who seek to remove the root cause quickly.
- The result is YOU save time, money and hassle and achieve your improvement far sooner.
- This is my day job, it’s what I do, it’s who I am and I live for it.
- I will deliver the best possible outcome for you, I invest heavily in continual professional development and I am only as good as my next client.
- All the answers are within you. You will be amazed by what you can do and what your mind can do; after all both belong to you and are inseparable.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnotherapy is safe, natural and feels wonderful.
You are aware of what is going on at all times and are always in control. Relaxation, self hypnosis, regression, visualisation and imagery are some of the many tools I may use to help you.
There may be an aspect of your life you want to change but something stops you or sabotages your intentions and you wonder why. This is typical of an inner conflict at a subconscious level for which hypnotherapy is very effective. As your hypnotherapist, I help you access the infinite resources of your subconscious mind, in order to bring about the therapeutic changes your desire.
Hypnosis can be traced back to the ancient Babylonians, Greeks and Egyptians and is named after the Greek word for sleep - Hypnos. In Hypnosis, sleep does not mean the same as we understand our bedtime sleep to be. A good way to think of Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation and focus. You are in control, not the Hypnotist. As you can go into this trance state, so you can come out of it whenever you want. When your conscious mind relaxes and becomes detached from everyday worries, then your subconscious mind can commence doing its wonderful work, in its own wonderful way, free from interruptions and sabotage from your conscious mind. This relaxed state is known as trance.
Research has shown that our unconscious mind makes 90% of our decisions and that behaviours are established at a very young age. The unconscious mind’s primary function is to protect us. However, behaviours learned at a young age are not always helpful in dealing with issues that we face as adults. Although our conscious mind knows how to deal with situations rationally, the unconscious mind which is the driving force, can create a raft of limiting and unhelpful behaviours because of early programming.
Life changes, and so can you!
Specialist areas include:
- Fears / Phobias / Trauma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Children’s Issues - Full DBS Enhanced Certificate
- Anxiety / Stress / Panic Attacks /Depression
- Relationship / Sexual Issues
- Social Anxiety
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Clinical Psychotherapist
- Full DBS Enhanced Certificate
- D.M.H. Master Hypnotist
- D.Hyp Clinical Hypnotherapist
- CPNLP Clinical Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- MNACHP Clinical Psychotherapist
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Practitioner
- PSY-TAP Practitioner of Psychosensory Techniques and Principles
- Advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Banding Therapist
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Parts Therapist practitioner
- Transactional Hypnosis Practitioner
- DBS Enhanced Certificate
Registered (General Hypnotherapy Register)
Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
Validated Practitioner (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
P Psychosensory Techniques and Principles Practitioner
National Guild of Hypnotists , Inc
I H A
International Hypnosis Association
International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists
National Association of Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
International Association of Counselors and Therapists
Register Member of the IBS Register Specialist in IBS treatment
Member of Primary Care Society for for Gastroenterology
Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Guild for Stress Management and Trauma Specialists
Guild for Smoking Cessation Specialists & Therapists
Member of the Mind Emotion Liberation Techniques
Association of Complete Mind Therapists
Member International Positive Psychology Association
Uk Approved Therapist
Member of the Past Life Therapists Association
Accredited Practitioner (Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists)
Federation of Drug and Alcohol
Eating Disorders www.eatingdisordersbirmingham.co.uk
Cocaine Addiction www.cocaineaddictiontherapybirmingham.co.uk
Gambling Addiction www.gamblingaddictiontherapybirmingham.co.uk
Stop Smoking www.stopsmokingbirmingham.co.uk
Life Coaching www.stuartdowning.co.uk
Harley Street www.harleystreetaddictionspecialist.co.uk