About Hurley Hypnotherapy
My name is Rachael Hurley. I am a fully qualified Solution focused hypnotherapist. I have a real passion for helping people make positive changes to their lives….Whether you would like to eradicate unwanted habits or behaviours, find relief from specific emotional issues or have more confidence and self esteem in your life then I am ready to help.
I first experienced hypnotherapy a few years ago when I attended hypnotherapy sessions for Confidence. I had come to a point in my life where I needed and wanted to make changes but felt I couldn’t take the first step alone. Undergoing hypnotherapy helped me identify how I would like my life to be. It helped me recognise and facilitate the resources within to gain the confidence I needed to achieve my goals and move forward with my life.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy utilises the very best of modern practical methods, including elements of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). The use of such techniques can assist the client to achieve positive and significant changes in their life by resolving unwanted habits, thought patterns and behaviour at a subconscious level.
The key to Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is that it does exactly what it says; focuses on finding solutions for what you would like to achieve rather than focus on the problem. This modern approach encourages the subconscious mind to consider new solutions and approaches to a problem and work towards them with the help of hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy deals with the very root of the problem – the way an individual thinks.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Education
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in counselling
- I trained at the prestigious Clifton Practice in Bristol, where I continue to access CPD (continuing professional development) and supervision, allowing me to keep up to date with the latest research techniques in both hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
- I have successfully treated clients with anxiety, stress, depression
, weight loss, fears and phobias
, low self-esteem and confidence, Insomnia and other issues.
- I am a registered member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) and the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (LAPHP).
- I am also fully insured.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Fear of Flying
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Stop Smoking
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Write a Review of Ms. Rachael Hurley
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.