- I’ve been in private practice as a Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Louise L Hay teacher for several years now.
- My practice has been a continuous investigation and learning new techniques such as Life Coach, Complimentary and E.F.T.
- The practice brings me much joy, I delight in witnessing the results my clients achieve using the experiences and expertise I offer.
- I practise each discipline separately or, by agreement, combine my skills to create tailor made solutions.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Member of the U.K. Guild of Hypnotist Examiners.
- Some work is also suitable via Skype and telephone
- I’m an associate of the National Stop Smoking Centres.
- I offer sessions in both Cambridge and Ely
- I trained with the Meridian Therapy Foundation.
How can you benefit from my treatments?
- Release anxiety, fears and phobias.
- Restore peace & confidence.
- Acknowledge your dreams and discover how to achieve them.
- Identify, transform, release your negative beliefs & limitations.
- Discover lifelong methods for self-esteem & empowerment.
- Achieve & maintain your ideal weight.
- Become more focused and effective.
- Discover how much you believe you deserve – & increase it.
- Create more – an abundance – of what you want out of life.
- Achieve Freedom from Smoking in a single session.