About Dolphin Hypnotherapy Practice
Welcome to Dolphin Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Practice.I hold clinics at a busy Doctors Surgery in Poole, and a discreet residential address in Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Providing successful treatment for all unwanted habits, behaviours and feelings to local residents.
- I also assist patients via telephone and web conference consultations, worldwide.
- My areas of special interest and research include Relationship Issues, Anger Management, Image Consulting and Recovering from Divorce and Relationship Breakups.
- I offer a FREE 1 hour assessment consultation without obligation, so for professional and friendly help, get in touch NOW on 07790 333431 (24 hours), OR BOOK ONLINE via our website, and come along for some personalised attention to your needs.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Senior Consultant
- Professional hypnotherapist
- Highly experienced in Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Counselling, NLP and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice from the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Certificate in Training of Analysis from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Skill of Hypnosis as an application of NLP from The Society Of NLP.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Centre for Stress Management.
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by The Society Of NLP.
- Member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners.
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Affiliate Member of the Association Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (AREBT.
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Member of the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Registered Member of General Hypnotherapy Register.
The practice began in 1994 and has since developed an excellent reputation by helping people overcome obstacles that may have seemed insurmountable. From overcoming depression to increasing self-esteem and confidence, from work induced stress to freedom from worry, fear and anxiety, from losing weight to removing phobias; from stopping smoking to heartbreak and coping with deep routed trauma from childhood. Hypnosis and Psychotherapy can help!
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60/session
- Counselling: £60/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £60/session
- NLP: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
- Time Line Therapy: £60/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £60/session
- Stress Management: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free 1 hour assessment consultation for new patients.
20% Discount for "Help our Heroes" campaign.
20% Discount for NHS staff
Write a Review of Mr. Trevor Roberts
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.