About Suzanne Smith
- I provide fast and effective relief from depression, anxiety, phobias, PTSD, addiction and other mental health problems.
- I offer a caring, holistic approach using the scientifically proven "Human Givens" framework. This brief solution-focused therapy can restore you back to your old self and allow you to live your life to the full.
- You can expect to feel better after the very first session and the total number of sessions will be kept to a minimum.
- READ MORE
What is Human Givens Therapy & why choose me / Mind Retune
- Human Givens offers a practical help that deals with mental and emotional distress in the here and now.
- We Human Givens therapists always work from the baseline of helping people to use their innate resources in such a way that they meet their emotional needs as effectively as possible.
- We don’t waste time just endlessly listening to you or attempting to dredge up real or imagined miserable memories from the past.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Human Givens Diploma
- Master Practitioner in NLP
- Certificate in Applied Health Studies from University of Leeds
- Human Givens is scientific, read the proof HERE.
- Our therapy sessions can takes place in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, online or virtually.
- A one hour session costs £80 and you can choose to extend that to 1.5 hours for only £105.
- All sessions are completely confidential.
- Call or email me.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Avoidant Personality
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Human Givens Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Mind Retune
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.