About Homeopath & Health Coach
Caroline is an experienced homeopath with 20 years experience as a Homeopath & Natural Health Practitioner. She works with people from all walks of life and has specialist knowledge in allergies, asthma, eczema, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, sleep issues, dealing with stress, developmental problems in children, learning difficulties, poor digestion, weight loss, sports & fitness issues.
She uses the CoRe Inergetix programme which helps identify allergies and sources of toxicity, such as heavy metals, chemicals, synthetic hormones, drug and pesticide residues. Such toxins can be held deep in the system and are disruptive to our health and fertility. Once identified, homeopathic remedies and energy balancing treatment can clear these harmful substances.
You can expect nutritional & lifestyle advice for optimum health. Specific targets Caroline works with are anti-aging, weight loss, fertility, athletic & fitness goals and she works with an organic & vegan 10 Day Transformation for cleanse & detox and a true system restore.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Training, work experience and publcations
- Graduated from College of Practical Homeopathy in June 2000.
- Permaculture Design Certificate July 2013
- Nicky Knoff Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 March 2014
- Australian Bush Essence Level 1 April 2015
- Alchemy Energetics Level 1 & 2 January 2016
- Neals Yard Skincare Consultant Training July 2016
- Offers Student & Practitioner Supervision in homeopathy & natural health.
- Lectures extensively in homeopathy & natural health.
- A leader in her field, recently focusing on hormonal balance, managing menopause & detox.
- Offers classes, courses & retreats.
Caroline Gaskin MCPH Homeopath & CoRe Inergetix Practitioner
- Wednesdays & Fridays: Ainsworths Pharmacy, London, W1G 8UF 020 7467 5430
- For Skype & phone appointments email me or call 07939 078 183
- skype: carolinegaskin
- Cancellations the full cost of treatment is charged for cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Herbal Medicine
- Womens Health
- Nutritional Therapy
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy
Write a Review of Caroline Gaskin MCPH
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.