About Holistic Stress & Health Therapist
Amal’s virtual online and in person treatments focus on homeopathy and Craniosacral therapy, with mindfulness meditation techniques and health coaching. She treats babies, school children, young adults and anyone needing physical and mind support. Skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne are reasons why people seek treatment with Amal, along with mind issues such as anxiety, panic attack, insomnia and poor concentration. She specialises in hormonal health for a wide range of life stages and is seeing more and more cases of adrenal/chronic fatigue. She believes you need to look at the whole person to support someone for comprehensive wellbeing care. She writes articles on certain health issues regarding natural health.
Craniosacral Therapy is a very effective method of reducing stress, be it expressed physically or emotionally. People may come for Craniosacral Therapy because they have acute physical problems like headaches or bad backs. However, they may also find benefit from long-standing problems that are either physical or emotional. Others come for on-going support in their busy lives and for help to meet life’s challenges.
HOMEOPATHY - NATURAL MEDICINE
Homeopathy works effectively to treat the whole person rather than merely the symptoms, restoring a person’s “life force”. This approach helps to focus on the level in which a person can be responsive to improving health – be it mental or physical. It can be used effectively and safely at any life stage from baby, through pregnancy and throughout life.
A session with Amal will focus on either craniosacral therapy or homeopathy. Sometimes, both therapies will be used as the best treatment plan. Either way, Amal will happily provide treatment alongside any conventional medical care you may be receiving. She is of the belief that we each find benefit from both conventional and complementary medicine and therapies.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Amal first trained as a homeopath, going on to receive her B.Sc[Hons] from the Centre for Homeopathic Education London. Homeopathy is where she found a whole new way of looking at health - the holistic framework of physical, mental and emotional. She later went on to train as a craniosacral therapist, and was awarded the Diploma in Craniosacral Therapy from Europe’s most established college, College Craniosacral Therapy, covering bioenergetic structural, biodynamic craniosacral therapy, and mindfulness training.
Amal is a registered member of the Society of Homeopaths [RSHom], and a Trustee of the Craniosacral Therapy Association UK [CSTA]
POST GRADUATE CPD:
-Articulation, soft tissue & abdominal manipulation with craniosacral - CCST - 2018
-Mental Health Homeopathy Symposium - Society Homeopaths Nov 2018
-Mindfulness And Experiential Neuroscience’ - Candice Marro and Dr. Elena Antonova - December 2017
- Chronic fatigue & ME - CSET - 2016
- Treatment of Feeding & Digestive Disorders in Babies – Paediatrics – London School Osteopathy 2012.
- Trauma release – physical/somatic – College Cranio Sacral Therapy – 2010.
- Endocrine System for hormonal problems – Hilary Barnett. 2010
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Concentration Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Memory Problems
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Panic Attacks
- Performance Management
- Physical Illness
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Womens Health
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Time Line Therapy
- Stress Management
Special Online Booking Offers
For a free 10 mins consultation to see if I can help you please email me to book a time.
Write a Review of Ms. Amal Alaoui
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.