About Envy York Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Talking to a professional counsellor can help and is why people of all ages and walks of life are seeking help in counselling.
- I offer a confidential service, where you are free to say what you feel, think and want in a supportive environment.
- My approach is tailored to suit you.
- I work with individuals and couples from 16 years of age.
- Governed by The British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, so you can rest assured that our conversations will be kept professional, sensitive and confidential.
- READ MORE
- Couples Counselling: I will not judge or take sides, but give both parties an equal voice, facilitate change and a greater understanding of each other.
- Relationship Counselling: Not all relationships make it but counselling offers you a safe space to explore your relationship, minimising the emotional trauma to each other and those around you.
- Individual Counselling: I believe we are all unique and so I work with everyone as an individual, integrating different techniques to ensure my approach is tailored to suit you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy at Leeds Beckett University
- B.A. (Hons) at University of Hertfordshire
- Certificate in Counselling Skills at Leeds Beckett University
- I have been working privately and in the charitable sector for several years now.
- I’m passionate about my work.
- I attend regular ongoing professional development training.
- I work with people with range of issues like anger management, relationship difficulties, bereavement, lack of confidence and self esteem, anxiety, trauma, impact of abuse, etc.
- Counselling: £40/Hour
- Relationship Counselling: £40/Hour
- Couples Therapy: £50/Hour
- Psychotherapy: £40/Hour
- Stress Management: £40/Hour
For more information, or to make an appointment, please get in touch:
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Bisexual Issues
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Illness
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Self Harm
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Stress Management
Special Online Booking Offers
As I believe it is important to feel comfortable with your counsellor I offer an initial session at half price. Usual sessions are £40 an hour for individuals and £50 an hour for couples. So your first session is £20 or £25 respectively.
Write a Review of Ms. Fiona Jefferson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.