About Frances Byrne
- I am a qualified Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, Psychodynamic Counsellor and EMDR Therapist.
- I have worked as a therapist in mental health in the NHS and private practice for over 20 years.
- I provide a completely confidential space to talk through personal issues.
I work with clients with a wide range of difficulties like:
- relationship problems
- eating disorders
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy at Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Diploma in Advanced Psychodynamic Counselling at Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Diploma Counselling Skills Access at Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Certificate in counselling Skills at Central School of Counselling & Therapy
- Certificate in counselling theory at Central School of Counselling & Therapy
- EMDR Therapist UK & Ireland Level 1, 2 & Advanced Level 3
- Eye Movement Desenssitzaton & Reprocessing
- Certificate in EFT Therapy, Emotional Freedom Thechniques
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Accreditaion
- UK Council For Psychotherapy
- The Foundation For Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Working with Couples at The Tavistoc & Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- I offer weekly or more frequent sessions as necessary, both short and long-term.
- I also teach my clients (EFT) Emotional Freedom Techniques developed by Gary Craig.
- I offer EMDR therapy as appropriate especially to people who have experienced trauma or are suffering from PTSD.
- Get in contact with me by phone, email or Skype.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talking Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Counselling
- EMDR Therapy
Write a Review of Psychodynamic Counselling & Paychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.