About Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- I’m an Intergative Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Mentor and Coach.
- Therapy can be done from both in-person and online via secure live video-conferencing (known sometimes as tele-health) to your home, office or anywhere you find safe and private.
- I draw holistically from different therapeutic approaches and evidence-based methods to meet your individual needs and goals.
- I have many areas of interest, mainly identity, anxiety, bereavement, grief and loss.
- I offer a sliding scale for session fees, concessions available at request.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Bereavement Counselling
- Counselling Skills Diploma
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- BTEC in Education & Training
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Journal Therapy
- Disability Awareness training
- Solution’s Focused Mentoring CPD certified training
- Stop, Understand, Move on training
- Offence Disclosure training
- Mental Toughness training
- Money Management training
- Autism, Anxiety & Awareness
- Substance use & bereavement
- Tier 2 Dug & alcohol
- Disability, mental health & domestic violence
- Sexual violence & abuse against women
- Helpline & C.A.A.D.A. risk assessment
- Certificate in Engage & Empower
- Certificate in M.H. Crisis Intervention
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Uni of W’ton Psychology Society
- Enhanced DBS certificate
I also provide Reiki
- Reiki is a Japanese word that means Universal Life Force Energy.
- Rei is interpreted to mean higher knowledge or spiritual consciousness and guides the life energy called Ki.
- Reiki is non-invasive and is considered a system of natural healing and it is now used as part of pastoral care in the UK’s National Health Service.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Usui Reiki
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Sexual Abuse
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Reiki: £30/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
Special Online Booking Offers
15-minute free telephone consultation.
Write a Review of Ms. Sophie Robinson-Matthews
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.