About Between You and Me Seva Counselling and Support Service
Principles of SEVA:
- Provides exceptional high-level Counselling/Support Communication skills.
- Facilitates outreach work supporting individual and families.
- Operates an equal opportunities service regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual.
- orientation, colour, race or culture
- Fluent in English and Punjabi languages.
- SEVA Provide practical and valuable work experience placement for Schools and university.
Counselling, for individuals, couples, young people, and families suffering from Depression, Bereavement, Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks, Suicidal thoughts,Posttraumatic stress, Domestic violence, Trauma and Marriage/Relationship issues.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT
It is a service for those who wishes not to be in regular therapy(Weekly) clients can have access to this as when they require. The purpose of this service is, I support clients to take away the apprioptate techniques to action in their daily life. By doing this it gives the client the opportunity to allow time for the techniques to work.
Combined therapy is a combination of:
- Talking Therapy
- Support Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Counselling Techniques
- Integrative Methods
Services Provided / On-going Referrals:
- Private Clients
- Doctors Surgeries
- Virgin Trains
- Birmingham International Airport
- Counselling in Schools
- Counselling Co-ordinator to Housing Association
- Provided Counselling/ Support for setting up of refuge for women
- On-line Counsellor/Support Worker for institution/Schools
- Counsellor, Co-Ordinator, Mentor and Support worker for SEVA Counselling and Support Service
As a Supervisor I have experience in providing One to One and Telephone and Group Supervision with person centre/ integrative Counsellors. I provide Supervision to Trainee/Qualified Counsellors, and groups. I also provide supervision to SEVA staff.
- Homes Visits are available to those who are near SEVA surrounding and who are unable to travel.
- Family therapy session only takes place at the client’s private home
This service fees can be discussed on enquiry
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Introduction to counselling
- Diploma in Cross Cultural Counselling (Accredited by the BACP)
- Diploma in counselling
- An Introduction To Counselling From An Cultural And Faith (BACP Endorsed CPD Activity)
- YWCA Training for Domestic Violence
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) & Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction(MBSR)
- Developing Dialogues for Channel authorised by the Home Office and delivered by (HM Prison & Probation)
- Advance Safeguarding Children (Level 2) On-line Training Course
- Channel General Awareness Module On- line Training
- Certificate of attendance at Personal Coaching event at the Coaching Academy
- Mental Health Training
- Cultural Awareness Training
- An understanding to Nature of suffering an Psychotherapeutic Practice within south Asian Community
- Stress Relief through Meditation
- Business Awareness Course
- Facilitator in basic Introduction on Counselling
My regular fees
- One to One Counselling: £30 per hour
- One to One Counselling (Home Visit): £45 per hour
- Couple Counselling: £45 per hour
- Couple Counselling (Home Visit): £70 per hour
- Family therapy(home visit only, up to 6 members): £90 per hour
- Telephone/Skype Counselling: £25 per hour
Emergency fees can be discussed upon enquiry
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Nicky Sanghera
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.