About Susan Hartley
SimplyCounselling is here to help you when life brings challenges and obstacles that stop you from living your life the way you want to.
As registered counsellor I work with adults who may feel stuck when facing difficulties and obstacles that challenge living life in a healthy and fulfilled way.
My approach as a therapist is Integrative. This draws upon theories and skills that are best suited to each client’s needs by recognising each individual as unique.
Practising in Stratford upon Avon I see adults who are seeking change. I love my work and I never cease to be amazed at human strength, compassion, humility and the capacity for positive change.
My training, work experience and any achievement
With extensive knowledge and experience in the corporate world, I established a successful workplace counselling service. I also worked as a Director and Supervisor at a large charitable organisation in the city of Birmingham providing services on a voluntary basis.
As an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), I abide by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy (2010).
Qualifications & Training
• Master of Science Psychotherapy Studies (MSc) (merit) (University of Sheffield)
• Advanced Diploma, Integrative Counselling, BACP Accredited (Iron Mill Institute Exeter)
• Certificate in Counselling Skills (University of Birmingham)
• Working with Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse OCN 2 (Safeline Warwick)
• Counselling Skills (Carrs Lane Counselling Centre, Birmingham)
• Bereavement counselling (Solihull Bereavement Services)
• Working with friends and family of those affected by substance misuse (Turning Point, Worcester)
• E-Mentor OCN3 (Sheffield College)
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Self Development
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
Special Online Booking Offers
If you would like to learn more about the counselling process and to discuss if working together is an option, then you are welcome to meet with me for a half hour consultation in Stratford upon Avon. There will be no charge for this meeting.
Write a Review of Susan Hartley
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.