About Jaspreet Tehara Counselling & Psychotherapy
The focus between us is on working in the here and now, in a supportive, facilitative encounter to help you grow and change in the way you want to.
We would look to discuss openly and freely, anything that comes to mind. Time would be spent on understanding contradictory feelings and emotions, defences, coping mechanisms, behaviour and relationships.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
We would look to utilise models and tools of CBT in order to highlight and address issues, find constructive solutions and challenge thoughts and feelings with a view to change them. I would encourage you to self-reflect and use homework tasks to help you measure your progress.
Form of therapy which involves groups and group processes, which generally aims to help people with processes of social anxieties and fears, approaches to life and constructive critiques which can help every person in the group to gain stronger resiliences to life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I can provide long term and short term psychological services in a relational and integrative style of therapy.
- I’m trained in Humanistic, Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural methods of Psychological intervention.
- I have a wide range of experience and have worked with people looking to explore issues such as Anxiety, Masculinity, Depression, Divorce, Bipolar affective disorder, Grief, Historical child sexual abuse, Narcissistic personality, Psychosis, Relationships, Self-harm and Stress.
- Psychology (BSc. Hons) (2010)
- Counselling Psychology (PG. Dip.) (2015)
- Counselling Psychology (Psych D) (In Completion, 2019)
- Private Practice
- NHS Long Term Conditions
- NHS Secondary Care Psychotherapy
- NHS Acute Psychiatric
- Third Sector Counselling Service
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bisexual Issues
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Personal Relationships
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Self Harm
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Couples Therapy: £40/session
Write a Review of Mr. Jaspreet Tehara
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.