About Connection Well-being Services
- I’m highly experienced and qualified practitioner working in both public and Private sector of well being.
- Extremely dedicated and passionate about his profession and the well being of his clients/patients.
- I guarantee you will be seen with 1-14 days.
- I provide one-on-one and group Counselling session in a warm, private, safe and non judgmental environment.
- I can write and deliver bespoke well being workshops for clients and organisations staff.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Qualified from diploma level to Msc.
- Qualified in Integrative humanistic, person centred, gestalt, transactional analysis, solution focused,c.b.t.
- Experienced in working with R.E.B.T and motivational interviewing.
- Extensive experience of running group therapy and psycho educational workshops for many years.
- I’m a members of the relevant governing bodies such as BACP
- I have been a senior therapist / therapy manger for Drug & alcohol
- Qualified Life coach
- Qualified in health & Nutrition
- Qualified Gym Instructor
- I really help & specialize in helping people get to know self, connect to one self & life again in finding who they truly are, helping to be true to self and find direction, purpose and meaning.
- I have been practicing for over 10 years.
- £40 1-1 Counselling (sliding scale available)
- £100 1-1 Life coaching
- Block packages available
- Workshops fees all bespoke
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Counselling: £40.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £40.00/session
- Life Coaching: £100.00/session
Write a Review of Mr. Eljin Keeling-Johnson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.