About Sue Goode
- When you are ready to help yourself, I am here to work with you.
- I work intuitively, psycho-educationally and fairly straight talking way.
- I often work looking at the deeper picture therefore really helping you to access reasons behind behaviours and develop your authentic self, rather than living with an adapted version that’s often likely to make you feel miserable, stressed and unfulfilled.
- Whilst acknowledging the importance of the protective ways of being from past necessity, these ways are often outmoded and not helpful now.
- After all, you want something to change and usually, it is ourselves who have to do the shifting!
- Come and learn some new ways of relating and being that will serve you better now.
- READ MORE
I specialise in Neuro Diversity:
- Autism spectrum
- Asperger Syndrome
- High Functioning Autism
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative supervision for counsellors sand those in helping professions.
- I am Accredited by British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- My working experience includes Education, adults, children, Family and parenting support.
- I am experienced in expression and stress management via creativity and have had my work published.
- My approach is integrative, combining different theories and models.
- I aim to tailor these to suit you and your needs.
- Supervision consists of dedicated time set aside for reflecting upon and determining actions to support and develop the supervisees practice.
- I have a diploma in Integrative Supervision.
- I offer Integrative Supervision to individuals or groups.
- Non counsellor clinical supervision and Reflection groups for those in Caring, Advice Managerial or Educative roles.
- READ MORE
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- LGBT Sexuality issues and sexual difficulties.
- Low self esteem, childhood issues,
- post natal depression, parenting concerns, and mid life crisis.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Life Coaching
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Short Term Therapy
- Integrative Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £90/session
- Counselling: £90/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £90/session
- Psychotherapy: £90/session
- Life Coaching: £90/session
Write a Review of London East Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.