About Enamour Counselling, Psychotherapy & Coaching
- I aim to create tailor your therapeutic intervention to your unique needs.
- I am committed to providing a safe, non-judgement and confidential environment.
- It is my passion as a therapist to support your holistic development and this means that I consider all aspects of your well-being as you aspire to make the changes that are right for you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Over the last 16 years, I have had a range of clinical experience with clients of various backgrounds, (i.e. age, race and presenting problems).
- I work with individual adults, couples and children.
- I have been working in Private Practice since 2003 and have experience as a trainer since 2004.
- I am currently Pursuing an MSc in Systemic Family Therapy.
My professional qualifications include:
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Teaching & Learning
- Advance HE Diploma in Park Inner Child Therapy (Trauma & Abuse)
- HE Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Supervision
- Diploma in Human Resource Development
- NLP Certified Practitioner
- In my Teaching & Training experience, I have worked as a Senior Lecturer.
- I also developed and delivered workshops for children and young people in schools on issues of Drug Prevention and Awareness, Bullying, Stress Management and Self-esteem.
- I also deliver CPD workshops for professional and personal development workshops.
- For five years I worked as a Counselling Coordinator for a Counselling Service for children and young people.
- I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Association of Family Therapy, Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Association of Christian Counsellors.
- I adhere to the Ethical Framework for Good Counselling and Psychotherapy and am bound by its Code of Ethics.
- I find that offering a sincere, caring relationship to my clients while seeking to understand their world (i.e. being ’along-side them), yields dividends.
- Some client’s are concerned about spiritual issues and I also facilitate this area in that our approach encompasses the whole person (i.e. physical, mental, spiritual, emotional).
- I also work creatively with adults, adolescents and children using Therapeutic Play as a medium of assisting those who find it difficult to put their feelings into words. - Enamour offers a safe, supportive and confidential environment for change.
- The service is open to everyone.
- Some are self-referred, some referred by volunteer agencies, GP’s or Social Services, and some are students.
- Enamour also operates an Anti-discrimination Policy.
- This means regardless of your age, race, religious beliefs, physical or intellectual ability, we believe everyone should be treated with respect and given equal consideration.
- Services are available in Slough and London.
Angela was very welcoming on our first session and her assessment was really accurate but hat not been backed up by the NHS psychological assessment.
We went onto sessions based around what I wanted to do but cbt techniques were also studied. Angela really went above and beyond and had made me realise what she was teaching helps manage day to day life leaving me feeling confident and ready Thanks for everything you have done.
Write a Review of Ms. Angela Sterling-Noel
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.