*. I am a qualified, experienced counsellor and psychotherapist working with individuals, couples and families in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
* I counsel individuals (and couples) who are struggling with anxiety, depression, post-natal depression, work-place stress, loss of status, and many other life changes. I support you to explore your issues at home or at work.
* I offer a confidential, non-judgmental place to talk and provide support, understanding and new ways of looking at the crisis, dilemma, or persistent problem which is affecting your personal life and relationships.
* An understanding relationship with your counsellor is most likely to help you to feel better about yourself and your relationships, and to give you the confidence to make changes in your life.
*It’s not my job to judge, take sides, or tell you what to do, but I do make suggestions on how to communicate better, look with you at possible reasons why things have gone wrong, offer experiences of what has worked well for others in your situation.
*I see many clients in their twenties suffering from anxiety or depression and stress at work
* I work with couples whose relationship is in crisis.
* I support couples and families through separation, divorce and child contact issues.
* I am highly experienced at working with teenagers and their families.
* I have worked with clients who have body-image issues, anorexia, and weight-related concerns.
*Come and talk about your issues, and decide whether I can offer you the kind of help that you need. Finding the right counsellor for you is so important; you need to feel comfortable talking.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have an MA in Relationship Therapy from the University of Hull and am a member of BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
I trained with RELATE to counsel individuals, couples and family clients. I have a private practice in Sheffield and also counsel in North Derbyshire.
I have experience of counselling clients of all ages on a wide range of personal and relationship issues.
I have a certificate in CBT (BPS approved) and use some CBT techniques with clients who have anxiety, depression or symptoms of PST
I also offer telephone counselling by prior arrangement
My counselling rooms are quiet, entirely private,, comfortable and have a separate entrance with cloakroom and toilet facilities
There is good parking and it is 5 mins walk to the 51 bus.
I work with clients on the effect on their relationships of anxiety, depression, eating disorders, difficulty communicating, work-related stress etc. I use psychodynamic and systemic theory and some CBT techniques
I had been struggling with personal issues for quite sometime and when I finally admitted I needed to see someone I contacted Clare.
The service, time and effort I received from Clare was major reason why I managed to turn things around and me and my family owe an incredible amount to Clare. I was never judged, I always felt comfortable with the situation once Clare was helping me.
I can’t speak highly enough of the service and for anyone who was in a similar position to myself, I cant recommend seeking help from Clare strongly enough.
Thank you for helping get my life back.
Write a Review of Mrs. Clare Wenham
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.