- Expert practitioner
- Endlessly patient
- Unhurried treatments
- Relaxed aura
I provide 20 minutes free consultation.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Qualified with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Member of British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis.
- I am highly experienced caring professional.
- I have worked in volunteer support of Anxiety UK formerly the National Phobics Society.
- Radio broadcast on behalf of both the Anxiety UK/NPS and BSCH.
- Stress, Confidence boosting, Phobias, Breaking unwanted habits (e.g. smoking, addictions, nail biting, stuttering).
- Treatment for Asthma, Migraine, Gastro-intestinal disorders, (e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome), and Neurological disorders.
- Skin conditions where appropriate, such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Pain control for Minor Surgery, Dentistry, Arthritis and General Neuromuscular pain.
- Compulsions, Emotional Problems, Insomnia, Inhibitions, Guilt feelings, Jealousy, and Performance Anxieties.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £40/session
- Counselling: £30/session
- EMDR: £40/session
- Hypnotherapy: £40/session
- NLP: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Supervision: £25/session
Write a Review of Steven Lauder
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.