About London Counselling & Psychotherapy Services
I’m a Director, Supervisor and Individual, Couple and Family Therapist.
I work with clients, mainly referred by word of mouth or through colleagues, presenting with Stress and Anxiety as well as Relationship issues and Loss/Bereavement.
Work and career dilemmas are also a significant reason for clients coming to me.
More recently I have also developed my work in Mindfulness Practice focusing on being in the here and now.
Enabling appreciation of living in the present.
In clinical supervision I work with therapists individually and in group supervision.
My Therapist clients practice a variety models of therapy from systemic, integrative, person centered, psychodynamic as well as occupational therapy.
Together we explore among other things the therapist-client relationship, develop ideas and thinking as well as addressing any ethical dilemmas in ongoing work including any personal influences that may arise.
I work with parents and children when there are significant concerns about a child’s behaviour and/or mental health. This means at times working with the whole family or with parents alone and occasionally with a child or siblings on their own.
I also supervise a Family Therapy Clinic as well as individual psychotherapists working in the Tier 3 team, the Looked After Children’s team and the Multi Systemic Therapy Team
- Native or bilingual proficiency
- Professional working proficiency
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post Graduate Dip. in Systemic Teaching, Training & Supervision
- Postgraduate Dip. in Systemic Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Instructor
- Dip. In CBT
- Cert. in Parenting
- Highly Specialist Family Therapist NHS
- Mindfulness Stress & Anxiety Reduction
- Individual Therapy
- Couple counselling
- Sex Therapy
- Brief Solution Focussed Practice
- Child Focussed Practice
- Business Administration
My fees are based on an ethical position of not wishing money to be a barrier to therapy so there is a fee scale guideline depending on your income and you place yourself at the level of your income.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Career Counselling
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online/Virtual Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60/session
- Counselling: £60/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
- Stress Management: £60/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £60/session
- Life Coaching: £60/session
Write a Review of Teresa Wilson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.