About Nanneke Morgan
- I am a BACP registered psychotherapeutic counsellor.
- I work with adults and older teenagers (16 and over) with a wide rage of issues, from the feeling that "something is just not right", a major loss, depression, anxiety, suicidal feelings, to the devastating impact of early childhood trauma like abuse or neglect.
- My approach is integrative, that means that I draw on a number of different approaches. - I offer both short-term and open-ended counselling.
- Alongside my private practice, I work as a Volunteer Counsellor for the Warminster Counselling Project from Cornerstone.
- As a BACP Member I am bound by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am committed to ongoing learning and development to enhance and inform my practice.
- READ MORE
- Is your past so painful that you can barely think about it?
- Has anyone ever showed an interest to finding out what made you the way you are?
- Has anyone ever asked you how life is, how it really is for you, and really listened to your answer?
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Level 5 Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Counselling Studies Level 3
- Counselling Skills Level 2
- I do have some sessions available at a lower concessionary rate.
- This will depend on individual financial circumstances, so please feel free to ask me about this.
- Please email, text or call if you would like to know more about counselling and want to explore what you are looking for.
- If I do not answer your call, I may be working and then my phone is switched off.
- In that case, please do leave your name and number and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.