About Sarah Wilford Counselling
- Would you like help with life’s challenges?
- Would you like to talk to someone who cares about improving your quality of life?
- If you’re finding life hard work, struggling to find any enjoyment then I could help.
- I offer confidential, one-to-one Counselling sessions in a friendly environment where you can talk about your thoughts, feeling and ideas in a non-judgemental and safe space.
- I’m also available for home visits where it’s appropriate.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Graduated from Keele University with a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
- A full member of the BACP.
- Significant experience of working with depression, including post-natal depression, anxiety, anger and grief.
I also offer Animal-Assisted Therapy £65.00/Hour session
- The benefits to using animals in Counselling can be huge.
I’m currently able to offer counselling with my retired Greyhound.
It can provide an alternative form of Counselling with clients who find one on one Counselling challenging to engage in.
- The presence of a dog in the room can help calm a client. They can generate change by improving communication, providing comfort and support and having contact with an animal, it also impacts us physiologically.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Counselling: £40.00/session
Write a Review of Sarah Wilford
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.