About Ms. Natasha Crowe
- I will listen without judgement to whatever you’re telling me, whether that’s your thoughts, feelings, problems or worries.
- I will support you and gently help you to notice and acknowledge your emotions.
- I will help you find ways to increase your acceptance of things you can’t change and I’ll encourage you to make realistic, positive changes.
- Together, we will explore different ways you can support yourself.
- We can’t change the things that happen to us, but we can change how we feel about ourselves.
- We can find the courage to change our story by finding the right support.
- My role as a therapist is in helping individuals explore their feelings, challenge their thoughts and find peace with their lives.
- Building on the foundations of the authentic self and connecting with our true needs, we can begin to open ourselves up to new possibilities and positive change.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- With qualifications in a number of psychotherapy, counselling and hypnotherapy techniques, I support people who are finding life tough.
- I’ve been working in this field for over a decade so I have plenty of practical experience behind me.
- At the start of my career, I worked as an actor, performer and teacher, and my fascination for human behaviour and development took me around the world.
- My journey wasn’t always easy, though, and my own challenges and experiences led me to the work I do today.
- No two people, or the challenges they face, are the same.
- I like to use a range of different techniques in my work, so I can pick the approaches I think will be most appropriate and most effective for each individual.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (with distinction)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (with distinction)
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner, Easibirthing® UK (National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society
- Accredited member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Inspiritive Training, Sydney, Australia)
- Certificate in Nutrition and healthy eating- Zest for Life (Patrick Holford) CPD
- NLP practitioner certificate with Inspritive (Sydney Aust) 2001
- Between our sessions, I’ll reflect carefully on what we’ve covered and do any extra research I think will help me support you.
- Any notes I make about our work together are kept confidentially and stored securely.
- I’m bound by the codes of ethics of the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society and I take those codes seriously.
-I attend bi monthly supervision meetings and attend several CPD courses throughout the year.
- To book an appointment, or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Nutritional Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Person Centred Therapy
- Online/Virtual Counselling/Psychotherapy/Hypnotherapy
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free 15 min phone consultation
8 session Anxiety and stress programme
Lockdown wellbeing programme- 6 sessions filled with practical tools. Get in touch for details.
Write a Review of NatashaCrowe Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.