About Human Touch UK (Contact via phone 07973 157 677, or website www.humantouchuk.co.uk)
Integrating Therapies For Optimal Health and Happiness.
The Wide range of Therapies include: Analytical and Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy, Counselling, Coaching, EMDR, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Reiki, Ear Candling, Reflexology, Hypnobirthing, Smoking and Addiction Cessation, Weight Management Trauma and Bullying Therapy and Nutrition.
Serving Manchester and surrounding areas.
Human Touch, approaching its 21st anniversary, is pleased to have helped thousands of people to overcome the many factors that prevent us from having a well-balanced, happy, healthy life. These include a wide range of challenges that can involve: stress; pain; fear; and physical and emotional discomfort. All these have a huge impact on your quality of life, and can lead to more serious health problems and a significant decline in well-being.
Dedicated to providing an integrated, bespoke, quality therapeutic interventions in a comfortable and relaxing environment, helping people experiencing every day pains and discomfort, those requiring maintenance of wellness, to chronic illnesses and severe stress, anxiety and fear,this is done using a variety of skills, expertise and wide range of training to support you, aid recovery and help achieve better health and quality of life.
The services are aimed not just to alleviate your physical pain, but also to increase your overall sense of well-being, happiness and resilience. I do this by providing therapies that are proven effective in reducing your stress levels and strengthening your mental and emotional health in a solution focused and supportive manner.
With over 20 years of experience as a Holistic Practitioner and Therapist, you can be sure that you are in safe hands to help alleviate or overcome your challenges.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Experienced and Qualified to Help You
- DBS Certificate
- Master NLP Coach Practitioner
- BSc. (Hons) Psychology
- Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma in Clinical and Analytical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- NLP – Diploma
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner, CHBP, (UKCP)
- Trained ‘Post Natal Mental Health’ Practitioner.
- EMDR – Practitioner Certificate
- EMDR, PTSD & Trauma “BLAST Technique” Certificate
- EFT - Certificate
- Reflexology – Diploma
- Reflexology AOR Practitioner Certificate
- Nutrition - Diploma
- Gold Analytical Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Diploma
- Counselling / Counselling by a Therapist – Certificates
- Shiatsu – Certificate
- Aromatherapy – Diploma
- Aromatherapy for Carers – Diploma
- Therapeutic and Remedial Massage – Certificate and Diploma
- Hopi Ear Candling – Certificate
- Healing Code - Certificate
- Personal Coaching – Certificate
- Reiki Master
- Diploma in Holistic Therapies
(20 module Diploma, covering some therapies in which I was already qualified and a range of therapies such as Shiatsu, Indian Head Massage, Stress Management and Advanced Massage plus Life Saving Techniques)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
(Graduate Membership, upgraded to Corporate Membership and Chartered Membership)
- Registered Therapist
- General Hypnotherapy Register (Validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- International Register of Holistic Therapists
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Fellow of the International Council of Holistic Therapists
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the Professional Association of Clinical Therapists
- Also supplementary training in Hypno - Birthing, Tinnitus, PTSD, Trauma, CBT and Muscle Testing
- HNC (Dist) Public Administration, 10 GCSE’s, 2 O/A levels, OND Business Studies.
When you visit Human Touch you will benefit from effective bespoke support complementing your NHS care; although some therapies are NICE approved they are unavailable or difficult to access via the NHS. The service provided by Human Touch is unavailable via the NHS.
Appointments for therapy sessions may be made between on weekdays between 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. Saturday and evening appointments and home visits are also available.
Flexibility of availability and approach is offered.
Phone: 07973 157 677
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Children Mums and Dads. Comprehensive holistic support and care for mums, (and partners) from pre-conception to childbirth, and the challenges of parenthood. Effective hypnosis can be used to help women deal with varying issues concerning pregnancy, from morning sickness to labour pain, breech birth and Breastfeeding. (DBS Certificated)
Workplace. Combining CIPD qualification and Holistic knowhow, a range of work place challenges such as bullying, presentation, and interview skills can be addressed.
Trauma and Bullying Qualified to address PTSD , stresses, strains emotional challenges.
- Phobias, Lack of confidence, Smoking cessation and substance abuse are addressed with considerable success
Pain Management. These therapies are effective for acute and chronic pain.
- Ear Candling
Special Online Booking Offers
- The introductory fee available when you quote Natural Therapy For All.
- Fees for your First Session at Human Touch, usually 90 minutes, including consultation.
- Holistic Touch Therapy ‘R’ Includes: Reiki, Reflexology, Nutritional Advice, Shiatsu.
- Holistic Touch Therapy ‘A’ Includes: Aromatherapy, Massage, Holistic Facial, Sports Treatments & Hopi Ear Candling
- Initial Fee for Holistic Touch Therapies : £40
- Talking Therapies, Including: Analytical Hypnotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Gold Counselling, EMDR, EFT, NLP, Coaching
- Fee for Initial Talking Therapy Session: £55
- Addiction Therapy, including Smoking Cessation, and Post R.T.A. and Therapies relating to Legal Matters, Training Fees:
- Fee upon application
Write a Review of Julie G. Thomassn Lynch
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.