About Mr. Miftau Iddrisu
- I can provide both online and face-to-face therapy sessions.
- I can work with clients from various background and all walks of life in a confidential and non-judjemental environment.
- I am open minded and respectfull in the uniqueness of every individual.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- 2019 Mentalization Based Treatment for Families
- 2018 Practitioner Certificate in Schema Therapy
- 2017 EMDR for Children and Adolescent PART 1 and 2
- 2016 Practitioner Certificate in RODBT
- 2012 to 2013 Practitioner Certificate in DBT at The Association for Psychological Therapies.
- 2011 to 2012 Postgraduate Diploma in CBT at Oxford Univeristy
- 2010 to 2011 Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis at Academy of Adv Change Work
- 2010 to Diploma in Clinical Hyposis at Academy of Advanced Changework
- 2009 to 2010 Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision in The Helping Profession at Manchester University
- 2008 to 2010 Postgraduate Certificates, Brief Therapies, CBT, Mindfulness at Salford University
- 2009 to EMDR PART 1, 2 & 3 at EMDR Europe
- 2007 to 2008 Diploma in CBT at STONEBRIDGE COLLEGE.
- 2006 to 2008 Diploma in Person-centred Counselling at Manchester College of Art and Technology
- 2005 to 2008 Diploma in Mental Nursing at Salford University
- 2005 to 2006 Certificate in Counselling at Salford University
- My fees are £90 per session payable at the beginning of each appointment.
- The payment can be made by cash or cheque.
- You can also make payments in advance if you wish.
- Group rates are £90 per each group session.
- The group runs for 1.5 hours.
- Cancellation policy: I often require 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment.
Please Skype, call or email me to discuss further.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD)
- Avoidant Personality
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Couple Relationships
- Drug Addiction
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking
- Schema Therapy
Write a Review of Manchester Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.