About Mr. Panagiotis Karagiannis
- I believe that there is no single solution to all problems and that every person is unique, so I use the right variety of psychotherapeutic techniques which are drawn from different modalities.
- My aim is to adapt to my clients’ needs while embracing a holistic approach to their difficulties whether these are emotional, cognitive or behavioural.
- I provide a safe environment for my clients to explore and grow and make the change that they want in their lives.
- I cater for individuals thru online sessions.
- I can also cater for organisational, training and support purposes, also being done online thru the help of technology, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, etc.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc Hons Psychology
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (Outstanding)
- Assistant Psychologist at Hellenic Bipolar Association
- Consultant at Counselling in Education and Services
- Volunteer Counselling Psychologist at Place2be
- Volunteer Trainee Counselling Psychologist at The Awareness Centre
- Volunteer Trainee Counselling Psychologist at Talk Wandsworth NHS
- Volunteer Trainee Counselling Psychologist at National Problem Gambling Clinic NHS
- I always make sure that from the very first session you will feel free to say what you think and thus gain awareness of yourself and understand the challenges you struggle with, resolving them so that you can move closer to having the life you wish to have.
- Conact me for free 10 minute non-judjemental counltation so we can start working things out and schedule an online therapy session.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Relationship Problems
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Stress Management
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £60/session
- Stress Management: £60/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £60/session
- Life Coaching: £100/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Initial 10 minute consultation so that we can get started
Write a Review of Change To Be
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.