About Victoria Day Counselling & Telephone Counselling
- I Specialise in Telephone Counselling and Brief Talk Therapy
- I also provide Online Counselling Sessions via Skype or Zoom.
- 30 & 50-minute Phone Sessions available
- 60 Minute Video Call Sessions available
- During this covid19 Lockdown, many of us are experiencing a wealth of emotions as we adjust to the new normal. Differing moods can be confusing, overwhelming and even toxic to our state of health and potentially distressing to those around us if left unmanaged. I can provide that cathartic outlet for you without having to wait until this is all over so stay safe stay home and have therapy by phone or online with me.
- I can help with various forms of anxiety and depression as well as relationship issues, improving communication. resolving emotional trauma & working on self-esteem issues as well as personal development including lifestyle & spiritual reflections whether related to the current (COVID-19) situation or not. Please see a full list of Concerns and Issues I deal with.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m an MBACP Counsellor Specialising in Telehealth, meaning the majority of my therapy work is delivered remotely via telephone or online.
- Face to face therapy sessions can be arranged outside of COVID-19 lockdown.
- I Work ethically according to BACP standards and maintain CPD following my Counselling Qualification.
- ABC Level 2 in Counselling Concepts
- Mental Health training course with Mind
- ABC level 3 in Counselling Skills
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Placement Counsellor, DCCP at 153 client hours
- Telephone Counselling Training
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- DBS certificate
- Introduction to Mental Health Certificate
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Power of the Mind in Health and Healing
- Intro to neuroscience
- Intro to Life Coaching
- Transform your life with NLP
- Acupressure, Miracle points
- Natural Therapies for Depression and Anxiety
- The EU, GDPR, An introduction online course
What to expect:
- We start with an initial consultation by phone, where you can ask me anything you like in regards to therapy by phone or face to face.
- If we decide that working together is going to be of value to you, we can go from there.
- At the start of each session, we begin with a light-hearted check-in establishing the mood and readiness for the session ahead and if by phone or online we’ll clarify our setting & privacy levels.
- During our sessions, we’ll engage with each other in an enlightening one-to-one conversation manifested by curiosity, respect and understanding.
- I will work collaboratively with you, helping you to achieve your desired outcomes for therapy so that you can move towards a happier fuller life where you feel ready to cope with whatever life throws at you.
- I’ll look forward to connecting with you.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Childhood Issues
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Sexual Harassment
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £40/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a FREE initial no-obligation to continue phone consultation to see if you feel comfortable working with me. Just send me a message and we can arrange a suitable time. Please allow 30 - 40 minutes.
Write a Review of TelVicky
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.