About Psycho-dynamic Counselling & Psychotherapy
- We can work together to make sense of your problems and help you find relief and move forward.
- I have experience working with adults and teenagers facing a range of issues including stress, anxiety, depression, difficulties with relationships, family issues, sexual abuse, affairs and betrayals.
- I believe everyone is unique and I work in a way that is tailored to you.
- I also offer couples Counselling for relationship difficulties in a non-biased way to help both individuals be heard.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and abide by their code of ethics.
- I also work as a volunteer Counsellor at a local community counselling centre.
- I hold the HE Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- I’ve completed additional training in Mentalisation, Brief Therapy and Bereavement.
Finding the right Counsellor to help you is important!
I offer the initial session of 30 minutes face to face at my practice free of charge to explore what you are looking to achieve and give you time to decide whether we can work together.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
Write a Review of Mr. Kirit Vadgama MBACP
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.