- I’m a fully qualified life coach and advanced EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner with over 5 years experience in working with clients regaining their Self-Confidence.
- I help people to consistently flourish and become stronger, more assured in their choices. They go from strength to strength and can take on bigger challenges confidently.
- Using powerful techniques, my clients enjoy fast and profound results by focusing on their negative emotions and dramatically changing their perception of them.
- By changing their emotions, they can change their life.
- The work I do with my clients leads to life-changing results, results that leads to more confidence, fast improvement in career, greater sense of happiness and better relationship.
- I work with issues related to burnout relief, anxiety, worries, self-doubt, confidence and self-esteem.
- I work with private clients on a one-one basis.
- I also work with clients via Skype or FaceTime, which are both equally as effective when time or location is an issue.
- In addition, I work with corporate clients delivering stress management and burnout awareness workshops.
- I offers a free initial telephone consultation whereby you can ask any questions and you can discuss how my help can be beneficial to you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have over 5 years experience working with clients with burnout and total exhaustion issues.
- Life Coach Certification by Robbins-Madanes Institute
- Advanced EFT certification (Level 3)
- Member of Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET)
- Regular Continuous Professional Development (CPD) in accordance with the requirements of the AAMET.
Prior to becoming an EFT coach, I was a senior executive in the pharmaceutical industry.
I progressed quickly and travelled the world, following work opportunities where they led me.
Then, one day, I suffered a total burnout.
This event forced me to review my whole outlook on life and how I approached life. What was important in my life and what was not.
It forced me to find resources within myself I didn’t even know existed.
I researched alternative treatments to reduce the number of medications I was taking. I explored different modalities of alternative medicines and found some that resonated with me.
I then trained for my advanced degree of EFT with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts, EFT founding masters, AAMET master trainers and trainers of trainers and founders of the EFT Center in London, UK. They have worked in the industry for over 20 years and has changed the lives of thousands. I continue my training with Ashley Meyer, Master trainer, per AAMET requirements.
I also trained as a coach with the Robbins-Madanes Training Center, following the techniques of the international motivational, best seller author and international Life Coach Tony Robbins. I still regularly attends events and seminar with T. Robbins.
My original training in marketing from the international SKEMA business school allows me to offer a sound and practical perspective when meeting and coaching business people.
I specialize in Strategic Intervention, it’s a very powerful way to help people make rapid progress towards their life goals, by helping them gain clarity about their situation and how to handle it. The technique leads people to look at their situation from a different angle, to understand what might be the driving force behind a perceived problem AND to take massive action to move away from their old ways to new ways that will help them achieve a better life.
In a Strategic Intervention, we start by getting to know the beliefs, needs, strengths and personality of the person we are talking to,
We step in and strategically provide insights or guidance that will get the person to take notice of a partner and to be motivated to change to open up new opportunities in life.
Our perspective on life is hugely influenced by our emotions. SO if we get excited about a goal, we are more likely to adopt a new set of habits and break hold pattern than if we are not!
In combination with life coaching techniques, I use EFT or tapping.
Emotional Freedom Technique, otherwise known as ’Tapping’ is a very simple and effective self help tool. By tapping on meridian points while talking through an issue, one produces a natural reduction in Cortisol, the stress hormone in the body, which in turn will have an effect in dealing with anything such as managing stress/anxiety, pain relief, remove and release old limiting beliefs, eliminate cravings and phobias.
Tapping is likened to acupuncture without the needles.
I am specialized in helping people recover from burnout, or better yet avoid burnout. I help them recover their confidence in their abilities and to engage in life feeling strong and prepared.
Concerns & issues I deal with
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
Conduct Disorder (CD)
Low Self Confidence
Low Self Esteem
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
EFT (MTT) Tapping
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
EFT (MTT) Tapping: £90/session
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £150/session
Life Coaching: £150/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Joelle offers a 60 minutes free consultation where you can ask any questions you may have and decide if you feel comfortable before any financial commitments.
Joelle offers reduced rates if people book 4 or more sessions at a time.
For 4 one hour EFT (Tapping) sessions, the package is 320 pounds (or 80 pounds per session)
Joelle is the coach one needs to touch your most deepest fears and blocks! She will be there for you and lead your through with incredible skill and compassion. The emotional release and awareness that comes with it during and after sessions with her is such a gift that she gives so generously and unconditionally. I started with a hesitation to share and caution not to go too harsh on my ego and ended up completely open and felt understood and at peace. I cannot thank Joelle enough for her work! I recommend everyone to experience her coaching!
Joelle got to know me really quickly during our discovery session and came up with a lot of suggestions about how I should feel and what kind of things I need to be changing in order to progress in the direction that I want to.
She has a good feeling for the client and what the client needs and has the experience as well as the expertize to address issues and motivate you to see it differently and then take action. Otherwise, as she pointed out to me, there isn’t much point. It’s about taking the steps.
Also, she has lot of knowledge in EFT, that not only go together with coaching, it enhances it. It’s a good one two punch.
All in all, I came away with a lot of practical advice that I can implement in my life straight away. She is good life coach - try her!
Write a Review of Mrs. Joelle Amouroux-Huttner
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
SEND Mrs. Joelle Amouroux-Huttner AN EMAIL ENQUIRY